Learn how to Dominate Dominion with this Featured Streamer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salathiel

09-17-2012

Good to see some Dominion love!

LegendaryEnemy

09-17-2012

Thank you Riot! Reciprocating the Dominion Communities efforts to put Dominion out there?

Necrysis

09-17-2012

This thread.

Lord Macaroni

09-17-2012

I quit a year ago playing dominion after the same tanky dps champs were ruining the map. I've kept my word not playing 1 game until the mode gets balanced for.

naotasan

09-17-2012

It's quite sad to see so many fellow League players to be putting Dominion down.

I guess they just don't know how to play it

lbgsloan

09-17-2012

Well well, congratulations to the DD crew for finally getting some front page recognition.

Zenthien

09-17-2012

Indeed. Congrats to Feedski and the rest of the DD crew for getting a bit of recognition for all their hard work. Also, thanks for all the effort you guys have put into the community, it's such a fun place to be right now.

Kazaan

09-17-2012

Sweet! One step closer to ranked dominion?

sephyIIis

09-17-2012

ranked dominion plz

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

I've been at a loss of words all day, but I am gathering my thoughts a bit for this one. I see some of you aren't fans of Dominion, which is fine, but when I look you up, you don't have any (or very few) games played! Please don't judge it before you play it, that's all I ask.

If you're interested in playing in the weekly tournament Saturday, you can register your team at http://cyber-sports.net/event/dominate-dominion-23. It's free to enter so why not try and see if you can win some RP?

On yet another note, i'll be the first to admit the current DD could be a bit better on the updates, but we have been VERY busy working on the new site. Expect it to come within the next couple of weeks! It will have a great guide system and overall be more user-friendly. Thanks again Riot for featuring the stream and thank you all for tuning in!