Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Learn how to Dominate Dominion with this Featured Streamer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salathiel

09-17-2012

Good to see some Dominion love!

LegendaryEnemy

09-17-2012

Thank you Riot! Reciprocating the Dominion Communities efforts to put Dominion out there?

Necrysis

09-17-2012

This thread.

Lord Macaroni

09-17-2012

I quit a year ago playing dominion after the same tanky dps champs were ruining the map. I've kept my word not playing 1 game until the mode gets balanced for.

naotasan

09-17-2012

It's quite sad to see so many fellow League players to be putting Dominion down.

I guess they just don't know how to play it

lbgsloan

09-17-2012

Well well, congratulations to the DD crew for finally getting some front page recognition.

Zenthien

09-17-2012

Indeed. Congrats to Feedski and the rest of the DD crew for getting a bit of recognition for all their hard work. Also, thanks for all the effort you guys have put into the community, it's such a fun place to be right now.

Kazaan

09-17-2012

Sweet! One step closer to ranked dominion?

sephyIIis

09-17-2012

ranked dominion plz

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

09-17-2012

I've been at a loss of words all day, but I am gathering my thoughts a bit for this one. I see some of you aren't fans of Dominion, which is fine, but when I look you up, you don't have any (or very few) games played! Please don't judge it before you play it, that's all I ask.

If you're interested in playing in the weekly tournament Saturday, you can register your team at http://cyber-sports.net/event/dominate-dominion-23. It's free to enter so why not try and see if you can win some RP?

On yet another note, i'll be the first to admit the current DD could be a bit better on the updates, but we have been VERY busy working on the new site. Expect it to come within the next couple of weeks! It will have a great guide system and overall be more user-friendly. Thanks again Riot for featuring the stream and thank you all for tuning in!