Learn how to Dominate Dominion with this Featured Streamer

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quality Teammate

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
Wow. I never thought this would ever happen... Thank you very much Riot, for featuring my site! I don't even know what to say...
You can say thank you very much with cherries on top

CabecoteNA

09-17-2012

I'm glad DD is a featured stream. They deserve it

Najib

09-17-2012

just need some players to help with helping players to get better so they 2 can have fun with dominion

JohnnyOmega

09-17-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2452561&page=9

rumor mill catches on fast...

NamKim

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandrew View Post
Wait people still play that mode?
Yes, Riot has stated several times that Dominion has a cult following. There has been a weekly Dominion tournament hosted on Saturdays for the past several months now. I believe this is the stream it will be featured on. Come check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwlnd View Post
dominion is bad
You are always entitled to your opinions. But I ask that if you insist on posting something negative about something, then you should at least defend your reason for doing so. This is a forum, a place of discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accursed Centaur View Post
This is fantastic—thank you, Riot! I know a lot of people have dismissed Dominion, but it's really an incredible game mode its addition, in my opinion, sets LoL far ahead of every other MOBA.

If you think Dominion sucks, you should really give it another try, especially with some friends. A lot of people shy away from it because it's just so different from SR, but I have gone through phases of preferring it over SR from time to time.
Agreed. Dominion is different, but fun. One of the problems Dominion players often complain about is that some players cannot get out of the SR mindset. If a champion on SR is no viable, they assume it carries over. If a strategy in SR works, they assume it works on Dominion. This is not always the case and breaking that mentality is always the big turnoff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry115 View Post
How to dominate dominion: Pick rammus and cap everything
Wrong. We have Pooterss Zilean for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops Rio View Post
Am I the only one who is interested in this? I find Dominion fun personally.
Check out the Dominion forum. It has a loyal fanbase. Dominate Dominion also has their own chat channel. I cannot remember if it is "DominateDominion" or "Dominate Dominion."

Edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1399727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takhuan View Post
Is there a meta for this game mode yet? Then probably gonna stick with summoners rift.
My history is a little bad. But I believe thanks to Sauron and Point Defense, there is now a meta (for better or worse). You may want to check out Sauron's (one of the best Dominion players of all the realms) Mega guide.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2244698

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicbever View Post
So when were there be ranked dominion now
We are hoping so. Unfortunately, I think since the end of Season 2 is near, now might not be the best time. But there is always season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
Wow. I never thought this would ever happen... Thank you very much Riot, for featuring my site! I don't even know what to say...
We all appreciate everything you have done TheFeedski. A lot of my Saturdays over the summer was dedicated to the Dominate Dominion tournaments. I am not always able to watch them during the school year, but I still watch every once in awhile.

==========================

Also, the Dominate Dominion #23 tournament is coming up. Why don't some of you get a team together and participate. There are prizes to be won.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2582893

BurnumMaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

How to dominate dominion. Queue up, capture all the points. They will be undefended since no one plays it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Hell ya, DOMINION!

Ricky B0bby

09-17-2012

What's dominion? Is that like a karma?

Æsir

09-17-2012

Interesting, are we going to get a rating system for Dominion now cause that'd be awesome.

GANONDORFIVY

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaephros View Post
A Riot post that mentions "Dominion"? What blasphemy is this?!
Is not blasphemy is called sharing what other people like, you dont like it keep on your track we dont care for you

12345678 ... 9