Learn how to Dominate Dominion with this Featured Streamer

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

not amozingly

Recruiter

09-17-2012

So when were there be ranked dominion now

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Wow. I never thought this would ever happen... Thank you very much Riot, for featuring my site! I don't even know what to say...

Dragull2

09-17-2012

Finally!

TheRealPoots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

There's an error in the title
Domniate Dominion

DaRatmastah

09-17-2012

Riot, I love you.

Win.

Delicious Smores

09-17-2012

Domniate ftw

NamKim

09-17-2012

Definitely nice to see Riot giving a public announcement about Dominion. I am very grateful for Riot working to promote this wonderful game mode that I think always deserved the "Riot Game" logo.

Viktoree

09-17-2012

FINALLY!

Good job Riot and good job Feeds buddy!

Maybe you Sr players will check it out and see how Dominion is supposed to be played as opposed to how most you of play it (running around like chickens with your heads cut off).

Also, I really hope someone plays AD Malz and shows the world how awesome it is!

ASC Bruiser Bud

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
Wow. I never thought this would ever happen... Thank you very much Riot, for featuring my site! I don't even know what to say...
Great job TheFeedski! Hopefully Riot will implement ranked solo/duo queue and ranked team play for this awesome game mode! I personally love Dominion, it is a nice break from Summoner's Rift after a long 40-60 minute game. Also great for trying new item builds when theory crafting. I hope it becomes more popular in the future. DOMINATE DOMINION!!! Woo Hoo!

OhYouFancy

09-17-2012

**** Dominion, waste of time on Riot's part. Wish they would have came through with Magma Chamber instead of this trash map.

1234567 ... 9