Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CGU Gaming Is Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lmboboat

11-27-2012

refresh

Lmboboat

11-28-2012

refresh

Lmboboat

11-28-2012

refresh

Lmboboat

11-28-2012

Need A place to team up with 5v5's 2v2's playing ranked games or casual, then Crimson Guards United Gaming is for you. Check Our original post for details

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2586123

Crs OpnCondomStr

11-28-2012

I'm interested.

IGN: Opencondomstarz
Lvl: 25

I can play any role but I'm stronger either top or mid lane. I am very weak at jungling.

Any other questions?

Lmboboat

11-28-2012

refresh

Crs OpnCondomStr

11-28-2012

Quote:
Lmboboat:
refresh
wtf?

LoLMiniSeries

11-28-2012

Q : What is the League of Legends MiniSeries?
The League of Legends MiniSeries pits 32 mild ELO teams against each other in a point-based group/bracket-style battle over a 16-week season.

Q : What are the prizes?
1st Place | $1000(PENDING) + $100 RP + Entry in Series2
2nd Place | $250(PENDING) + $50 RP + Entry in Series2
3rd/4th Place | Entry in Series2

Q : When does it start, & how long does it last?
Opening day is Saturday, January 5. The championship game will be played on Sunday, April 21.

Q : When are the games?
Games will be held on weekends during the afternoons/evenings.

Q : What servers will the games be played on?
Games will be played on North American servers.

Q : How does it work?
The season will be divided into 3 segments: Round 1 [Weeks 1-8], Round 2 [Weeks 9-13], Playoffs [Weeks 14-16]. At the end of each round, teams will be eliminated. Teams will faceoff in weekly scheduled matches against other teams in their group/bracket/conference to gain a sum of Group Points & Series Points. These will determine each teams rank throughout the season, & furthermore, decide which teams advance through each round, & which teams are eliminated.

Q : Can my team still sign up?
Yes, please fill out a registration form and send it to the e-mail listed below!

Q : Will games be casted/commentated/recorded/streamed?
Yes, but not every game will be available for viewing pleasure. I am weighing my options, & will be able to shed more light on this subject at a later date.

Q : I'm not competing, but I'd still really like to help out? What can I do?
I am looking for a team of casters, mods, promoters & streamers willing to volunteer & spare some free time helping me launch & run this successfully. If you're interested, please contact me.

Q : I am not competing. Will I have access to inside info/schedules/team profiles/etc?
Yes. Various sites such as Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Reddit & Facebook will be updated accordingly. You can also visit http://www.umbragaming.net for up-to-date news/standings. For more direct contact, feel free to add the MiniSeries in-game account or join the MiniSeries chat channel.

Q : I am not interested in accepting a serious role in the MiniSeries, but I would still like to help advertise & promote. What should I do?
Post on the forums, alert your individual communities, do anything you can to get the hype up. For all information regarding the season, please visit http://www.umbragaming.net.

Q : Will there be a MiniSeries2?
Providing everything goes well with the first season, I am definitely focused on hosting a MiniSeries2.

REGISTRATION FORM
Team Name:
Team Tag:
Team Logo:
Team Location:
Team Clan/Sponsor:
Team ELO:
Team Record:
Team Life-Span:
Tourneys Played:
Tourneys Won:
Team Captain:
Team Captain E-Mail:

ROSTER [Summoner Names, Roles, Current & Highest Solo-Queue ELO]
1.) Solo Lane:
2.) AP Carry:
3.) Jungle:
4.) Support:
5.) AD Carry:
SUBSTITUTES [1 Sub Minimum]
1.)
2.)
3.)

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me any way you feel necessary!

CONTACT INFORMATION
E-Mail | [email]LoL_MiniSeries@yahoo.com[/email]
IGN | LoLMiniSeries
Chat Channel | LoLMiniSeries

Lmboboat

12-02-2012

refresh

Lmboboat

12-02-2012

refresh