CGUG Tournament 5v5 Team - looking for new members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cgudemon26

11-23-2013

CGU - Crimson Guards United Team

What we are primarily looking for : Looking for a plat or higher player prefered, but not required. Willing to learn and get better. Communication and a mic is 100% required

Schedual: if accepted: will be ajusted to each player's needs

Hey, I am one of the owners of team CGU and I would love for you to meet up with us on our ventrilo server, (via voice comm.) To talk about your interests in joining a new team we are putting together. We are only looking for individuals wanting to work on a team for the soul purpose of going all the way in LOL tournaments. If this post does spark interested, then please come on to talk : Vent: cgunited.typefrag.com : 5935

If you don't get a response right away e-mail us here : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com , and I will make sure we get in touch.

If you are not a person wanting to go in the direction of competitive play, then there is no need to reply.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-CGU Owner CGUdemon

cgudemon26

11-25-2013

still looking for a few more people

cgudemon26

11-27-2013

we are almost full

cgudemon26

12-02-2013

still needing to fill a slot

cgudemon26

12-04-2013

one last person we need

cgudemon26

01-06-2014

looking for more people

oskat

01-07-2014

IGN: OSKAT (me silver 3atm)
IGN: ORMISTANK (irl friend bronze 1 due to troll teamates 60% of the time)

we're looking for this opportunity to join a ranked team such as this one. I am the adc (oskat), and my friend is the support. we play to win 100% of the time. our goal is to achieve platinum for season 4 via duo queue or ranked 5's. we look forward to your response.

cgudemon26

01-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskat View Post
IGN: OSKAT (me silver 3atm)
IGN: ORMISTANK (irl friend bronze 1 due to troll teamates 60% of the time)

we're looking for this opportunity to join a ranked team such as this one. I am the adc (oskat), and my friend is the support. we play to win 100% of the time. our goal is to achieve platinum for season 4 via duo queue or ranked 5's. we look forward to your response.

alright hop on ventrilo when you can

ArcaineWolf

01-08-2014

IGN: Arcainewolf
Division: Silver 4

I am looking for the chance to join a serious ranked team such as your self to have the dream of going big with LoL. I have played none stop sense the day I discovered this game and I am always looking forward to find new things about this game, and how I, as a player could get better, and possibly make lots of friends along the way. Reason for me wanting to join, is to become an amazing player among friends in a ranked team.
I am not the best player, and probably never will be, but I main mid lane and practising all the time to better my skills in hopes to join a team someday.

cgudemon26

01-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaineWolf View Post
IGN: Arcainewolf
Division: Silver 4

I am looking for the chance to join a serious ranked team such as your self to have the dream of going big with LoL. I have played none stop sense the day I discovered this game and I am always looking forward to find new things about this game, and how I, as a player could get better, and possibly make lots of friends along the way. Reason for me wanting to join, is to become an amazing player among friends in a ranked team.
I am not the best player, and probably never will be, but I main mid lane and practising all the time to better my skills in hopes to join a team someday.
we are getting more people :P ill get everyone together once we have more.