Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra Laning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Rant

09-17-2012

As many have said, I feel that Syndra has a very rough laning phase early game, but I have found some things that may assist with this.

Her Q while costly, has a strong poke and doesnt mitigate like a Karthus Q woul. I feel that mana should only be consumed when pushing back a bit and or going in for a kill.

Essentially you don't want to be aggro until lvl 6 when your ult can come in.

What you wanna do is Boots 3 pots, then double dorans with a couple wards, then rush a DFG.

You want to get close, chunk with DFG, ult, then use E to stun, then ignite.

LANE WON!

Try it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iEatMuffin

01-23-2013

no her laning phase is amazing. if you know how to lane ryze ori and karth shes like a mixture somewhat. with ryze you have to know how to aa q harass well usually when they go for cs/ are close with ori have to know how to keep moving with skillshots you can cast while moving and dodge rly easy op and karth which is easy just put q on stuff. lol. in short you have to be pretty good to have any point playing her anyway. you win by not taking any harass and poking the **** out of them she also has amazing aa animation. people are high/not good enough(bad)
edit: you also want to be aggresive pre 6 pressure the enemy, kill them, poke them etc.
that is always what you want to achieve in lane plus cs unless you get countered hard.
facepalm.