Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

forming a highly Skilled Competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aesii

09-18-2012

yeah i guess i'll apply for ADC why not

i've went from 1300 to 1530 in just a few weeks playing ADC. My ez is like 85% wins right now.

I've played DotA or a similar game since probably 2006.

lolking me and you can ignore those other ****ty adcs that have applied

Dextros is Bad

09-18-2012

Looking for people to try out for top if u fit the above criteria please add me in game

Dextros is Bad

09-19-2012

bmp

Dextros is Bad

09-19-2012

Last round of try outs if u think u got what it takes add me will be doing tryouts later tonight

Ceres the White

09-19-2012

Hey man, I've been playing for almost three years now. I have all but rumble and viktor unlocked so I can do trades in ranked to help get counter picks going. As far as roles go I have at least three champs that i can play comfortably in any of the roles you need. I saw support wasnt on their but I even play that too. I have a very good understanding as to what every lane should be trying to accomplish at certain parts of the game. I have a 1408 currently but before the elo resets I was at 1490. Cook16 in game

Ceres the White

09-19-2012

I have the same ranked wins/loss record as you but you got 1500 stupid rank system

Ceres the White

09-19-2012

I would play top

Dextros is Bad

09-19-2012

LAST ROUND OF TRY OUTS

If you feel u meet these expectations and you play top/jungle/mid please add me in game