forming a highly Skilled Competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreyPowerVan

Recruiter

09-18-2012

yeah i guess i'll apply for ADC why not

i've went from 1300 to 1530 in just a few weeks playing ADC. My ez is like 85% wins right now.

I've played DotA or a similar game since probably 2006.

lolking me and you can ignore those other ****ty adcs that have applied

I Wil B Kazekage

09-18-2012

Looking for people to try out for top if u fit the above criteria please add me in game

I Wil B Kazekage

09-18-2012

bmp

I Wil B Kazekage

09-19-2012

Last round of try outs if u think u got what it takes add me will be doing tryouts later tonight

Ceres the White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Hey man, I've been playing for almost three years now. I have all but rumble and viktor unlocked so I can do trades in ranked to help get counter picks going. As far as roles go I have at least three champs that i can play comfortably in any of the roles you need. I saw support wasnt on their but I even play that too. I have a very good understanding as to what every lane should be trying to accomplish at certain parts of the game. I have a 1408 currently but before the elo resets I was at 1490. Cook16 in game

Ceres the White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

I have the same ranked wins/loss record as you but you got 1500 stupid rank system

Ceres the White

09-19-2012

I would play top

I Wil B Kazekage

09-19-2012

LAST ROUND OF TRY OUTS

If you feel u meet these expectations and you play top/jungle/mid please add me in game