Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

forming a highly Skilled Competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASAP Prince

09-17-2012

Ah, I'll post here.
IGN: EvilBeanDevil
Role: Ability Power Mid
Elo:1278/1396 before the change
Experience: I played in several tournaments, had played against 2400+ Elo's and even some well known names in Go4LoL and stood my ground, I know about all mids and the essence of team coordination+counterpicking champions.
Why I want to be on this team? I want to be on this team because I'm extremely into coordinated play. I can make much tournament days as I've taken a day off school. My dream goal is to go against Froggen of CLG.EU and beat his anivia in front of the whole world. That would be a dream come true.

I look forward to your response. -EvilBeanDevil

SynysterMuskrat

09-17-2012

I did have 1300 elo but then hit a wave of elo hell and am down to 1150 again.. i would love to join the team though, even thought I'm not 1400. I'd love if you gave me a chance

SynysterMuskrat

09-17-2012

Oh, and I play top/jungle

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

about to do some scrims to try ppl out plz add me if u want to try out and fit teh requirements

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

Doing round 3 of tryouts if anyone that fits the requirements above want to try out please add me

Dextros is Bad

09-18-2012

^

Dextros is Bad

09-18-2012

^

Dextros is Bad

09-18-2012

Going to be having some more tryouts at 5pm pst if u fit the above criteria add me plz

Dextros is Bad

09-18-2012

Try outs will commence in 1 1/2 hrs plz hit me up in game if u fit the criteria listed if ur elo is low u better put a gleaming ap that makes me want to consider evern trying u out

Dextros is Bad

09-18-2012

starting try outs plz add me in game if u fit the above criteria