forming a highly Skilled Competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

Hi my Ign is Kelatrons Suport Ive been playing this game for the best part of a year and a half and in this time ive gone from giving fb and not knowing why to knowing every aspect of this entire game.

I recently was going to hit platinum this season and for a week i grinded solo q hard and went from 1330-1590 but since the change in ranked Players don't think its a neccessity to win when they hit gold since no more skins are achieved pass this point. So here I am trying to make a team of winners.

What I want for this team:

By the end of season 3 we become a strong enough team to place in big tournies online and have enough recognition to be able to go pro for season 4 this being said we will not just jump into go4lol and other tournments till I feel we are at the point where ranked isnt cutting it anymore.

What I need from you:

at least an elo of 1400+ elo im sorry but this shows preserverance and knowledge of not only carrying urself but carrying the better half of this community. When signing up for this team think to urself. If i was pitted against 1900+ players could i stand my own ground and win. if you can please post an ap here just telling me ur role and why you feel I should try you out.

Now many of you are going to look me up and say I'm setting the boundaries and expectations too high well thank you for admiting to urselfs before adding me that you couldn't accept and exceed these expectations saves me time and frustration for those of you that do add me GL and thanks for reading this

Once I get enough people who are interested I will begin try outs
Roles that are open are
ADC
Jungler
Mid

As of right now im not accepting apps for ADC's im flooded with adc players and i need to siff thru those first

Yordle Bob

09-17-2012

I know the servers are down right now and odds are you might be sleeping but i'll add yah in game when the servers are back up and we can talk if you'd like

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

bump

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

bump

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

bump

Chupuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

WELL I added u .....im ADC and would love to play competitively. before you try me out i need to know some things about u....

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

Bump

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

Want to get the ball rolling with tryouts Need more roles to fill out for try out if ur an mid/jungler/top plz add me if u fit the above requirements

Dextros is Bad

09-17-2012

bump

ASAP Prince

09-17-2012

Bumped