☆☆☆ WHY You Should Click PUNISH For One Bad Incident Out Of Five ☆☆☆

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam03 View Post
I just got a permaban for 1 game in which i raged out of the 2 that were up on the tribunal.I have never been punished or banned before,never got a warning and went right to perm ban.How the hell is that fair
There are many possibilities, including the following:

1. You've been warned but your warning got eaten by your email address' spam folder. This might be followed by an extremely concentrated amount of toxic behavior in your games, made up of possibly dozens if not hundreds of legitimately reported incidents outside of what is shown in your reform card.

2. You've been recognized as a previously permabanned player who is playing on a smurf account. EDIT: This means continued toxic behavior on the smurf (if traceable to permabanned account) will be met more harshly when manually audited.

3. You did something bad in real life at an event where Riot staffers were present.

4. You're lying through your teeth.

Pastoulio

10-25-2012

ATTN JohnnyOmega: Nobody is posting in this thread except you. This should tell you something, but I'll let you figure it out on your own.

I wish I wouldn't bump this thread by posting in it, but you're just going to bump it again anyway.

Quote:
2. You've been recognized as a previously permabanned player who is playing on a smurf account.
According to Riot:

Quote:
You are welcome to create a new account, but unfortunately none of your content may be transferred. If you run into players that frustrate you, we suggest ignoring them for the duration of the game and then reporting their actions. As you know, we do look at every report.
They are not allowed to discriminate based on a previously permabanned account.

JohnnyOmega

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastoulio View Post
According to Riot:

They are not allowed to discriminate based on a previously permabanned account.
Permabanned players are allowed to start new accounts, but if they continue their toxic behavior in their smurfs (using information traceable to their permabanned accounts - for example the same email address), then they will be more harshly dealt with.

That's what that means.

Riot is allowed to do pretty much whatever they want with accounts because that is in the Terms of Service by the way.

JohnnyOmega

11-01-2012

I'm going to bump to keep this on the front page for a while so that new Tribunal voters can get a better understanding of how the system is intended to work.

JohnnyOmega

11-01-2012

Attachment 551597

JohnnyOmega

11-02-2012

Attachment 551901

JohnnyOmega

11-02-2012

Attachment 552271

JohnnyOmega

11-03-2012

Attachment 552508

JohnnyOmega

11-04-2012

There's always someone asking about it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2761408

JohnnyOmega

11-04-2012

Bumping to keep this on front page so people can reference it more easily.

12345678 ... 12