Unfair Banning Terms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheF4ll3n0n3

07-18-2013

I Got Banned yesterday For disconnecting from One match for about 5 minutes and Than i reconnected and started playing once again Me and my team went on to Defeat the other team Shortly after i have finished the match it a message pops up and States "The user has been banned for leaving/idling a game the game client will now close" And in anger I attempted to send a message to Riot/ The league of Legends Original website and the email doesn't go threw. Through every time i have been Banned most of the terms Have been unfair and it Angers me I wish you "Riot" Would re-consider some of your terms of Banning such as if you leave in The beginning of a match and return to help your team you shouldn't get banned anyway

P.S If my ban could in some way get lifted It would mean a lot My summer break is almost over and by the time my ban is lifted The next day i need to go back to school -__-

Thank you For Taking The time to Read my little Rant
Have a good Day Keep On Playing!
Signed:TheF4ll3n0n3

Just Mid

07-18-2013

You left multiple times within a small window of time. Yes I am psychic if you were wondering how I knew that.

Aniline

07-18-2013

This ban is the result of the Leave Buster system, not Tribunal.

The Leave Buster system is automated. It tends to be more strict if you have a record of leaving/afking in game and/or are new to the game. This is to teach you to stop leaving games as you ruin the game for 9 other people.

If you got banned, it means that you have other games where you have afk'd or left.

Stop leaving games. Stop afking. Actually play games and the system will be more lenient on you.

As far as I know, Riot does NOT overturn Leave Buster bans.

meadow

07-18-2013

Riot does not overturn any Leaverbuster bans until they announce it as a mass failure of wrongful bans. Which I don't see happening now.

TDR Baby Firefly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2013

Leave multiple games, get punished. I see nothing wrong here.

BlueThingamajig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2013

Hi there!
It seems like you've been hit by the leaverbuster. As you probably are aware, the Leaverbuster catches people who leave games and go AFK.

The Leaverbuster does not distinguish between intentional leaves and unintentional leaves. Internet connection, computer issues, and blackouts are entirely on you. This is to prevent people from, say, unplugging their internet cable to get around the system. However, it does account for occasional emergencies, such as an infrequent blackout or when your pool catches on fire. You'll NEVER be banned for leaving just one or two games.

To get hit by the Leaverbuster, you need to have shown a tendency to leave numerous games, not just one.

This leaves two situations.
1) In this first, incredibly unlikely situation, you have truthfully only left 1/slightly more than 1 game and there has been some serious error. In this situation, you will need to send a ticket into support using the button on the top right of the screen. There is nothing we can do to help you
2) You have left numerous games (intentionally or unintentionally) and deigned not to tell us. Subsequently, Leaverbuster is working fine and there is STILL nothing we can do to help you.

As a side note, please keep in mind that the Leaverbuster is coded to recognize useless movement such as, but not limited to; running around the base while all your towers are up and your teammates are busy fighting in lane.

Please take this as an opportunity to reflect on your actions. Nobody wants to play a game 4v5, regardless of whether it was an error or a ragequit, and many people dislike it when their opponent is down a player as well because then the other team can not be nearly as competitive in the game.