Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Auditions - Guidelines Discussion/Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

09-28-2012

A hextech obstacle course?

In all seriousness, could we get a Red to sticky this?

Geokhan

09-28-2012

Not until we prove it works.

BTW
We need to deploy this ASAP. The natives are getting restless.

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-28-2012

People seem to like the system so far. At the very least, they aren't complaining about it much.

Those that have complained have cited "people are derp" and "We should just do first come first serve" which isn't really feedback to make the system better. So, I have to reason it's pretty good as written.

If people complain with Kha'zix, we can point them to this thread and they can offer feedback to make it better.

Maragonn

09-28-2012

Quote:
Ryugi Kazamaru:
People seem to like the system so far. At the very least, they aren't complaining about it much.

Those that have complained have cited "people are derp" and "We should just do first come first serve" which isn't really feedback to make the system better. So, I have to reason it's pretty good as written.

If people complain with Kha'zix, we can point them to this thread and they can offer feedback to make it better.

I screwed up by never appropriately following the champion try outs, or how the system works because up until Kha'Zix I never wanted to enter into this. But, now I find myself interested to throw my name into the candidates hat.

I already made a thread, which unfortunately riled some peoples nerves. But, regardless, after a few people stood up for me - I'll be trying out when the time comes.

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-28-2012

Quote:
Maragonn:
I screwed up by never appropriately following the champion try outs, or how the system works because up until Kha'Zix I never wanted to enter into this. But, now I find myself interested to throw my name into the candidates hat.

I already made a thread, which unfortunately riled some peoples nerves. But, regardless, after a few people stood up for me - I'll be trying out when the time comes.
That's great to hear. =) I spied your thread, actually, and I liked the brief bit that I read.

The goal here is to give everyone a chance to be the champion, and then, have the community then decide who they think portrays the character the best. I've done everything I can to lessen the favoritism present in the last few voting sessions.

In any case, with Kha'zix released, we should begin making a thread for picking judges, and I'll do that now I suppose...

Ryugi Kazamaru

09-28-2012

Judge Nominations for Kha'zix are here. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2621285)