AskPerfection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maragonn

09-28-2012

((I apologize for submitting this with my real name, but I feel no need to hide behind a smurf. Ifthis has been taken, I apologize and let it simply fall into the Void from whence it came.))

"Hello, little morsels, I come with an offer for your inferior world. I, Kha'Zix, give you one chance to willingly become part of perfection. Surrender yourselves, to become one with the Void, sacrifice your humanity to be a part of perfection. For I am the Void's most Evolved horror, your greatest horror in all its glory."

Clashes scythes together, and flourishes its insectoid wings as he screams in alien tongue.

"Because I am superior, and am perfection, my next meal can wait. Evolution can wait. Ask your questions, learn, adapt, fear your bane from the Void. Little morsels..."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

((I really hate to say this, but we are working on a system to handle the new Champion Rpers. Kaz put some serious time and effort into writing up a system and he deserves to try it out once at least. You might want to check it out.))

Maragonn

09-28-2012

((It figures that I finally try this and the system is reworked. **** it.))

Iron Ambássador

09-28-2012

((Also, the smurfs are not for "hiding" behind, they are to avoid confusion of who is the RPer of what champion. It would be quite confusing for new people if none of the champ RPers had a name related to the champion))

Maragonn

09-28-2012

No need for OOC. Let the thread die, I don't have time to enter competition for Kha'Zix.

Maragonn

09-28-2012

It wasn't necessary to downvote... I said I apolgized in advance, and all I needed was to be told it was already in revision. I don't usually follow the Champion compendium... brutal people...

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

Yep some are.

Ms Annie Hastur

09-28-2012

I'm upvoting because honestly, he'd never have gotten it if anyone else whos a regular here had asked for it. The auditions are a popularity contest where whoever the judges like more wins, and that leaves very little room for new people to come in, which loses views for the threads. I support him as Kha'Zix. )

Unmasked Angel

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
I'm upvoting because honestly, he'd never have gotten it if anyone else whos a regular here had asked for it. The auditions are a popularity contest where whoever the judges like more wins, and that leaves very little room for new people to come in, which loses views for the threads. I support him as Kha'Zix. )
^

Geokhan

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post

Which is why kaz tried to make a system to destroy that. You aren't allowed to know who the main of the person is to reduce bias. Should we not have good rper's take on the important roles?

What of the others who we told couldn't be khazix because of the auditions? As much as I like Maragonn, he wasn't the first to ask for it. If we tell him its okay for him to be khazix, then we just told a bunch of other people that they aren't important.

I say we give Kaz's system a try and then decide from there. If it fails, then we go back to first come first serve and then we can stop *****ing about it. Unless of course several people decide to sabotage, and then a bunch of people will still *****.