Your Bot our I'm afk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I H4WX I

09-16-2012

I just played a game with 2 people where their exact words were "fizz is bot or afk"...... Now I'm not one to complain about going bot, but the fact that if I didn't go bot my team would automatically be down 2 players just seems like one of the biggest dick moves people can do.... I know that asking Riot to do something about this wouldn't amount to anything because there isn't a way to "veto" your team, but I thought I would post it here anyway to raise up the issue and see if anyone else has had this happen.

MyDeadGrandma

09-16-2012

Ignore them, go top, report at end of match.

HaIfhearted

09-16-2012

They want bot that badly? AWESOME!

Your correct response is "ping madly if you require ganks" or "if you appear to be losing, there is a slight risk of my ganking bot for you".

Of course, threatening to afk if they don't get to go where they want ain't cool, so after the game you should report them, and be sure to include that quote in the report details.

byobsoad2

09-17-2012

wow, I've never seen someone purposely afk in dominion yet (not that I have much experience). Well, there was one sore loser who afk'd for a bit but came back. But all you can do it hope they say it in game and report 'em.

Shukarhazh

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
They want bot that badly? AWESOME!

Your correct response is "ping madly if you require ganks" or "if you appear to be losing, there is a slight risk of my ganking bot for you".

Of course, threatening to afk if they don't get to go where they want ain't cool, so after the game you should report them, and be sure to include that quote in the report details.
He meant that he had to go bot or incur two afks, so he'd have to RELY on ganks.

lbgsloan

09-17-2012

I've seen this only once. "Top or I afk." I'd personally just dodge it if you see it, because those are probably the type of players who will totally ignore bottom lane all game even if they are losing top hard and should gank bot.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

From my personal experience at 900 and lower Elo ibsgloan is right you should dodge those guys, now don't take that as that you should dodge every game for any reason because sure as hell you shouldn't but those players that are willing ot afk on something as minimal as having to go bot or not having the champ they want bot, go bot are special cases because they will often end up afking anyways during the match for any thing they dislike specially if something goes wrong particularly if you lose the first windmill fight they'll jsut disconnect right away or stay in bae and insult the whole team, i did find the neccessity to create my own Dominion blacklist of said players jusrt to dodge them (Luckily only one player made it to the list) and to my pleasant surprise i got a lot of free wins when he "was" in the enemy team.