It was fun while it lasted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

09-16-2012

Hello all, Leona Bott here..

This was fun while it lasted, but lately, this has felt more like a chore than a hobbie.. I don't know why, but it has.. and, as some of you know, I was AskTheSovereign and, as I had expected, I did not win.. congratulations to whoever gets Syndra, but I will not be around to enjoy it..

The reason for me auditioning for Syndra was so I could cure some of the staleness with Leona.. but, obviously, I'm not good enough to be Syndra, so why should I think I'm good enough to be your Leona..

I did not want to come to this.. but.. things happen for a reason I suppose.. I just don't see why I should stick around anymore..

Goodbye

- Leona Bott

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

LEONA!!! NO!!!!!! I really like your Leona!!! Please don't GO!!!

Paltala

09-16-2012

Leona, don't let one little down stop you from being Leona.
you do a FANTASTIC job as Leona and maybe it's just that being Syndra wasn't quite right for you.

Please don't leave...

with a cherry on top? -puppy eyes-

Elic Roland

09-16-2012

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Kennen now you ;(

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

*falls on knees*

No......No......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!

STAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYST AYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAY STAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSTAY

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

The forums will cry now... As will I.

TeoLeif

09-16-2012

I personally (though I didn't RP with you [really need to get around to RPing with more people. ._.]) LOVED the way you portrayed your character. Ever since about two months ago I started reading your thread and thought the way you handled situations was so right and yet also somewhat funny.

At any rate, it's sad to see you go. Hope you enjoy yourself, wherever you go!

Ask The Ebil

09-16-2012

You shall not leave us your leona is great don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bladesaber

09-16-2012

Leona, I'm just saying this now, and I'm probably gonna get flak from this, but You are using this as a way to wuss out of it. Because you didn't get a role you think that a character on the complete different side of the personality spectrum can't be played? You're Leona is amazing, I can understand it getting stale, but everyone feels that way over anything after enough time.

AskLeeSinga

09-16-2012

*puts knife to throat*

You leave... I die!

DON'T MAKE ME DO IT!