The Hundred Room Dungeon [Lvl 1-4 Only]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirilan

09-19-2012

Dest looked down at Mira and Meyenna as he continued to shuffle his deck. He says to the two yordle in the same time he answered to Meyenna's question.

''We're all here about the same thing.''

Tentaclê God

09-19-2012

Meyenna grossly misinteprets Dest's words.
"You guys were also sent here by the cult?! Cool! I didn't know that we had a Human member!"

Tjihyana

09-19-2012

Mira tilts her head and looks at Meyenna while Tyr facepalms.

"Cult, whaaaaaat cult? I don't know any cuuuuults. Tihihii."

She was giggling constantly as usual, and seeming a bit too innocent and childlike for something like this.

Dirilan

09-19-2012

''I think you've misunderstood me.''

Dest stops his shuffling and put his deck to his left sleeve. The deck will not fall off from the sleeve, because there was something that help to stand the deck there. Then, he pushes a bit his top hat to be correct on his head and makes a smile as he continues to say to Meyenna.

''We've been send by the institute to explore this cave. Not by a random cult.''

Jaykoboy

09-19-2012

((I can start the dungeon crawl right now; but I'm about to leave in about 30 minutes. I won't be able to guide you too much to begin with. Also, Tji, I'm sorry if the time zones begin to conflict; I should add an option to sacrifice your spot in the lineup to someone who's able to work if you can't put all your time of it, instead of just saying 'Town portal scroll; GTFO.'))

Iron Ambássador

09-19-2012

((I'll work with the time zone differences Jay, I've done it in the past and will continue to do so the best I can. It's kinda good actually that I have them right now, since I gotta spend most of my day reading for tests and can post pretty freely at the night/morning when everyone's around better xP ))

((And no, not an account malfunction, just a bit busy and can't be bothered to change accounts))

Dirilan

09-20-2012

((When you are ready, you can start the dungeon.))

Jaykoboy

09-20-2012

((Alright! The dungeon shall begin right...NOW!))

The travelers would suddenly feel their pack, if they had one, become slightly heavier. If they checked inside, they'd see a runic piece of parchment with a seal on it. Attached to it was a sticky note (Copyright McIna Industries) with a slanted handwriting on it; A town portal scroll. Break the seal in a moment of peace to be instantly teleported back to the sign post. Then, the mists in front of the dungeon parted slightly, revealing the entrance to the cave.

After entering, the explorers would see a magma-like cave, with out-of-place cobblestone occasionally worked into the floor at odd angles and a small lava drip coming off of obsidian stalactites, which was mostly harmless; if you were lucky, it just scalded you slightly. If you weren't, it would solidify mid-air and hit you on the head. Most of the time, you're unlucky.

The tunnel extended off into the distance. Scrawled into the wall, there was a massive, single number: 1.

Dirilan

09-20-2012

Dest says as he inspects the tunnel without moving, excepting that he was moving his head.

''Here we are.''

His backpack was a little heavier, because of the scroll. But, that don't really mind him. In case, Dest begins to draw 3 cards from his deck. He has drawn 2 Rock Spike Cards and 1 Healing Wisp Card. Dest seems to be a little disappointed, but he can't really do anything for that for now.

Tjihyana

09-20-2012

Mira looks around slowly, noticing the lava dripping. She lets out a single "eep" sound before turning to Tyr who nods. He would shield her if necessary. She takes her focus crystal from it's locket in her hair, it starting to glow white at her touch.

"We suuuuure are. Woooonder what we will find heeeere. Tihihi."