The Hundred Room Dungeon [Lvl 1-4 Only]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

09-16-2012

((I will take a quick look.))

Dirilan

09-16-2012

((In case that you didn't find it : Dest. If he has a power level of 4 or less, I come, if not... bah that's okay.

I will soon go sleep, there is chance that I answer only tomorrow, early in the morning.))

Jaykoboy

09-16-2012

Due to time issues and the fact that I haven't gotten around to levelling everyone, this'll be postponed until tomorrow post-homework.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

((BTW If you want to use my shop as well a shop, send me a quick post in it and I can run my shop through any of these dungeon threads. I mean all they need to do is drop by, buy and sell, and continue with their day as a party. If its a post dungeon thing, then it might be best for them to walk in normal like, but hey I got a shop for a reason.))

Jaykoboy

09-18-2012

((Dirilan, simply because I'm stuck for finding a third person, I'm giving you a level four pass on Dest. This is NOT his official power level; it's just that we need someone in this dungeon so I can start.

This starts in five minutes, AKA when I get the intro up. Happy crawling!))

Dirilan

09-18-2012

((Thank you =D At least, I can try him :3))

Jaykoboy

09-18-2012

It was a slightly cloudy day; on the green, grassy hill above the dungeon's entrance, the group gathered, a small party of three, each holding a seal of the Institute of War with their power levels; presenting them to the road sign, which would vibrate slightly whenever a person passed, they would meet their two comrades and prepare to enter the dungeon.

Dirilan

09-18-2012

Though the group was gathered, Dest was shuffling his deck as he was holding his seal in his right hand, waiting for the two yordle girls say that they are ready to enter in the dungeon.

Tentaclę God

09-18-2012

Meyenna stands with the other two, a cheerful look on her face.
"So! What're you guys here for?!"

Tjihyana

09-18-2012

Mira looks at Meyenna for a moment curiously, smiling innocently at her. She then turns to mumble something to the pixie on her shoulder before turning back.

"For an adventure. Tihiihi. Hoooooow about you?"

Tyr can be seen shaking his head and sitting on Mira's shoulder fairly lazily. He was not sure if Mira's mind was exactly fit for this kind of adventure, but her display of power when she got angry at Bandle did make him a bit more confident.

((So, I got a feeling my posts will be less frequent than the other two. Time zones and all that stuff))