MY WAY to play Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaklinadlo

11-16-2009

Hi all!
I'll show you my way to build Rammus (i'm not saying that is the better way, but it is mine). If you have suggestions or comments leave it there ^^

Quote:
Beginning item : Doran's Shield

Boots of Mobility
Sunfire Cape
Emblem of Valour
Aegis of the Legion

Sell : Doran's Shield

Glacial Shroud
Stark's Fervor
Atma's Impaler
Frozen Hearth
I hope you won't have time to get all these items (if yes your game is very long... or you've kill a lot of people... anyway...). My games usually end when i'm building Stark's Fervor.
Good playing!

PS: Sorry for my poor english, i'm from Quebec in Canada (speaking french).

Bloodba7h

11-16-2009

Your build will be eaten alive by a decent Kassadin, Annie, or Veigar. It's probably recommended to get Banshee's Veil after the Aegis IMO. More HP, Magic Resist, Mana (meh), not to mention the 30 second spell negation.

RamboBatman

11-16-2009

I'll agree that spell resistance is important on Rammus but I'd build Guardian Angel after Aegis as it provides both armor and MR and Rammus is one of the few character that can escape the second gank after reviving. Banshee's is a good item but doesn't synergize with Rammus' passive like the GA. Also, starks fervor is great (I'd say its even mandatory for most teams) but I'd leave it to one of your teamates to build.

Flakes

11-17-2009

Boots of mobility are really fun on rammus, but mercury treads are too good to pass up IMO

Zaklinadlo

11-18-2009

I tried both and I personnaly prefer to play with Guardian Angel, RamboBatman told why.
Thanks for the tips!