Have you read the summoners code?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeanNoob

09-21-2010

I just got done reading it real quick.

Pretty nice work.

Have you read it?

Saphia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

i did the first day it went out

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Yes. I wish it was strictly enforced.

Kharn Skyshatter

09-21-2010

I've read it, but I highly doubt lots have judging by how people are named or even say to each other.

Obskulum

09-21-2010

nope.avi

akacinna

Recruiter

09-21-2010

I read it the first day. By all appearances, it's not strictly enforced. I just sent this to Riot Support and you can flame if you like, but it's the sad truth.

Quote:
I'm apalled by the fact that Riot allows account/display names like "N***er Slayer" to be used on its servers. A simple language filter for names is all you need. Your continued negligence is not acceptable. Players are continually spouting off racist remarks in games and are ruining this experience for myself and others I play LoL with.
I just played a game with a person that started off with racist remarks in the Champion Selection screen that were aimed toward African-American individuals. I see people like him more often than I should.
I know racist, ignorant, and otherwise bigoted people will be around no matter what, but Riot should take a harder stance toward these people and institute an active filter that warns people for using these comments in real time. If they continue, they get banned. It's as simple as that.
Edit: Note I didn't dodge because it happened right before the time ran out.

MeanNoob

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharn Skyshatter View Post
I've read it, but I highly doubt lots have judging by how people are named or even say to each other.
Agree.

BTW I don't use my real account to post on forums, so this name is just for kicks.

Last thing I want to do is to be bothered in game by people from forums, since I feel it would not end well.

Zenbear

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by akacinna View Post
I read it the first day. By all appearances, it's not strictly enforced. I just sent this to Riot Support and you can flame if you like, but it's the sad truth.

Edit: Note I didn't dodge because it happened right before the time ran out.
They could easily ban offensive language for names when creating characters.

Also I've read the entire game and I try to follow it despite other people influences.