Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,166 73.43%
No :[ 422 26.57%
Voters: 1588. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasulril

09-17-2012

Exdeadman, I'm curious because I'll readily admit I haven't been lurking on these forums for very long, was Battle Bunny Riven something that some fanbase was asking for? I understand the skin got some wannabe feminists' panties twisted (when really it's one of the least objectified skins), though I would have thought that since it was also released very early spring and somewhat Easter-ish in theme that it wasn't catering to a specific fanbase.

Kionashi, I don't particularly hate bronies in the sense of raging and frothing "that's so gay!". It's more of a disdain for such a far-reaching desire of individuals who should be acting like young men to stay rooted in silly childish fancy. It is an unhealthy degree of escapism. Furthermore, I'd rather not see Riot cave to any fanbase that is clamoring for a specific skin treatment. I don't want to see glitter Vlad, burning Ashe, PandAsian Voli, etc...

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasulril View Post
Exdeadman, I'm curious because I'll readily admit I haven't been lurking on these forums for very long, was Battle Bunny Riven something that some fanbase was asking for? I understand the skin got some wannabe feminists' panties twisted (when really it's one of the least objectified skins), though I would have thought that since it was also released very early spring and somewhat Easter-ish in theme that it wasn't catering to a specific fanbase.
Yeah, some people actually posted fan art ideas for a bunny girl Riven skin, and it got insanely popular on the forums. It's one of the many things Riot has done due to community contributions.

SGT Entrails

09-17-2012

..This thread contains the most amount of cancer that I have seen on this entire board, ever.

I don't understand why adult to middle-aged men find enough appeal in this sub-par children's show that they not only watch it religiously, but make it a part of their lifestyle, personality, and go as far to make "brony support groups" and meetings.. The whole thing is just damn disturbing, and it fills me with an extreme sadness and rage to know that I am a part of this generation where this **** is relatively mainstream.

Thank you for giving me cancer.

Karthus Pushed R

09-17-2012

I like memes and televison shows out of games I play. While I don't give two ****s for MLP, it doesn't belong here. A lot of skins that are already in the game were a bit questionable (such as Red Baron Corki). While joke and fun skins might be acceptable seasonally (such as the Amumu skin for Christmas) that's about as far as it should go.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Amber View Post
I like memes and televison shows out of games I play. While I don't give two ****s for MLP, it doesn't belong here. A lot of skins that are already in the game were a bit questionable (such as Red Baron Corki). While joke and fun skins might be acceptable seasonally (such as the Amumu skin for Christmas) that's about as far as it should go.
Never mind Bruce Lee Sin
Never mind Bunny Riven
Never mind Power Ranger Talon

Never mind that we're (well I am anyway) asking for Hecarim's equivalent to Surprise Party Fiddlesticks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Entrails View Post
I don't understand why adult to middle-aged men find enough appeal in this sub-par children's show that they not only watch it religiously, but make it a part of their lifestyle, personality, and go as far to make "brony support groups" and meetings.. The whole thing is just damn disturbing, and it fills me with an extreme sadness and rage to know that I am a part of this generation where this **** is relatively mainstream.
Never mind that people are equally religious and personal about their video games and other TV shows, and have their own conventions for them as well.

Preadator789

09-17-2012

Sounds like an awesome idea for a hecarim skin.

Also pool party ziggs and astronaut i believe were fan creation skins as well.

Karthus Pushed R

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Never mind Bruce Lee Sin
Never mind Bunny Riven
Never mind Power Ranger Talon

Never mind that we're (well I am anyway) asking for Hecarim's equivalent to Surprise Party Fiddlesticks...

Never mind that people are equally religious and personal about their video games and other TV shows, and have their own conventions for them as well.
I gave one example. I didn't think I was required to list several. My mistake. I do not agree with a lot of the skins that are out. I most certainly do not agree with MLP skins. A yes or no was asked for. It comes down to just that and I say no. I shouldn't have to combat my opinion as that just defeats the purpose of the thread in which isn't suppose to be overly bias or smashed on beyond a yes or no.

Zailistia

09-17-2012

apart from the fact that its gay
killing folks with such a fruity looking hero would be a blast

JustMyBassCannon

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Amber View Post
I gave one example. I didn't think I was required to list several. My mistake. I do not agree with a lot of the skins that are out. I most certainly do not agree with MLP skins. A yes or no was asked for. It comes down to just that and I say no. I shouldn't have to combat my opinion as that just defeats the purpose of the thread in which isn't suppose to be overly bias or smashed on beyond a yes or no.
I'm not trying to bash your opinion; it's yours to say.

What I guess I'm trying to do is say "don't defend your opinion, it makes you look like you don't actually believe it." If all you do is state your own opinion, and not the reason why, it looks like you're sure enough of yourself that you don't need to justify it to anyone.

And sorry that it came off the wrong way. I'm not exactly the best at communicating my thoughts.

TheBlackHorseman

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Entrails View Post
..This thread contains the most amount of cancer that I have seen on this entire board, ever.

Thank you for giving me cancer.
Get the sand out of your ******. Jebas. It's not hard to understand why people who were forced to grow up so fast want to keep some roots in their childhood. Why a message of love, tolerance, and friendship can effect them. Hell, some guys even get extra action with their girlfriends because they watch the show with them.

It brings me extreme sadness and disgrace to be called human, but not because there are individual adults who can enjoy a children's show. It is because of the intolerance, the bigotry, the hate in this world. The fact that there are people in the world that live on so little, when other countries throw away so much. It's the wars that are constantly being waged across the world. Young people dying for the greed of the rich who wouldn't lift a finger if their life depended on it.

People are you are the real cancer than infects the world. Those who are so willing to spread their close minded, self righteous, hateful bigotry. If people like you would just shut the **** up and move on, ignore these petty things, then this world would be just a little bit better.

I am not a brony, but the fact that bronies like MLP doesn't hurt anyone. Sure they like to talk about it and spread the message, but it is a morally rich message, that many people can learn from. It only "hurts" people like you because you let it. Everyone has their differences, and if there was no such thing as MLP then you would probably find something else to hate on, because that's just who you are, and that's fine. Just keep your bigotry to yourself, and move on.

I'm used to be an Atheist, but now I'm an Ancient Astronaut theorist. Back then I had disdain for religions, because I thought it was stupid how people could so blindly follow something so intangible. But guess what? I didn't go barging into churches, mosques and synagogues calling everyone idiots. Either keep your opinion to yourself if it's obvious it isn't wanted and provides no actual substance, or go find other people like you to grovel like the pathetic human beings you are. You never know, you might find something else to hate and then aggravate them as well.

Moral of the story:
Don't hate,
Love or Tolerate.