Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1166 73.43%
No :[ 422 26.57%
Voters 1588 .

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im Prusten

Recruiter

09-16-2012

No,no,no NOOOO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im Prusten

Recruiter

09-16-2012

no no noooo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

Recruiter

09-16-2012

Quote:
DinoGuy10:
No,no,no NOOOO

Dat spam?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im Prusten

Recruiter

09-16-2012

i personally love hecarim i main him, but this just weirds me out sorry :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrRado

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Resther:
Players who aren't Bronies/MLP Fans would be forced to see the skin in-game, weather they like it or not. It's pretty easy to figure out honestly.

I personally don't care for the show, but I do like Hecarim as a champion. I wouldn't want the show's influence flooding into a game I enjoy. It's going to cause rage and spread hatred across the playerbase, and for that reason, is a terrible idea. The ONLY way it would be acceptable as a skin, is if they change any cutesyness to creepy and sinister-looking alternatives, but still make it look relatable to the show.

What I mean is, keep Hecarim's design similar, but make the colors more closely related to the show. Kind of like Surprise Party Fiddlesticks. Yes, he's decked out in pastels, and pretty colors, but one look at the splash art for that skin, and you just know he's creepy as ****, regardless. That's what would need to happen with an MLP skin for Hecarim. Keep it creepy, but make it so fans of the show can still be content with it.

On a related note,
the main issue I have with MLP fans is exactly this. They try to push their likes off on others, or get it into games they play, and quite honestly I find it to be extremely rude. There's people out there who like the game as is, without ponies involved. Please stop trying to push them on us non-fans, and game developers. I can understand that everyone likes what they like, but there's a line that needs to not be crossed. Pushing for this to be added into the game is crossing that line...


Pretty much this. Well said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smitty Something

Recruiter

09-16-2012

Greatest skin idea ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasulril

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Oh look....this....again...

First, this idea is absurdly boring because it's been tossed around ever since Hecarim's release. It is not in any way ingenious or original.
I have described my idea of a Farmer Hecarim skin before and think it would be far more amusing and interesting to see.

Second, the concept and idea of introducing something that divisive just to appease a small group of the community who has been begging and crying for it is a poor business idea. Avoid the spiteful bronies, avoid the brony hate, and avoid the pitfall of giving in and making skins or champs because fans want it.

Third, bronies need to see a therapist and learn to move on in life and give up the Peter Pan complex.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

09-17-2012

Quote:
Resther:
What I mean is, keep Hecarim's design similar, but make the colors more closely related to the show. Kind of like Surprise Party Fiddlesticks. Yes, he's decked out in pastels, and pretty colors, but one look at the splash art for that skin, and you just know he's creepy as ****, regardless. That's what would need to happen with an MLP skin for Hecarim. Keep it creepy, but make it so fans of the show can still be content with it.

This is what I'm trying to suggest as well; a fancy recolor that is still just Hecarim with more colors.

There's already an MLP reference in one of Hecarim's jokes, doesn't need anything more. The fancy colors are all I'm looking for.
Quote:
Nasulril:
Oh look....this....again...

First, this idea is absurdly boring because it's been tossed around ever since Hecarim's release. It is not in any way ingenious or original.
I have described my idea of a Farmer Hecarim skin before and think it would be far more amusing and interesting to see.

I have agreed that Farmer Hecarim would look interesting too.
Quote:
Nasulril:
Second, the concept and idea of introducing something that divisive just to appease a small group of the community who has been begging and crying for it is a poor business idea. Avoid the spiteful bronies, avoid the brony hate, and avoid the pitfall of giving in and making skins or champs because fans want it.

Battle

Bunny

Riven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZexionX1

Junior Member

09-17-2012

Pure win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kionashi

Senior Member

09-17-2012

Quote:
Nasulril:
Oh look....this....again...

First, this idea is absurdly boring because it's been tossed around ever since Hecarim's release. It is not in any way ingenious or original.
I have described my idea of a Farmer Hecarim skin before and think it would be far more amusing and interesting to see.

Second, the concept and idea of introducing something that divisive just to appease a small group of the community who has been begging and crying for it is a poor business idea. Avoid the spiteful bronies, avoid the brony hate, and avoid the pitfall of giving in and making skins or champs because fans want it.

Third, bronies need to see a therapist and learn to move on in life and give up the Peter Pan complex.


why so much broni hate? let them be...

i dont even watch the show, i dont like ponies but i think it would be amusing to see a fancy colorful hecarim