Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,166 73.43%
No :[ 422 26.57%
Voters: 1588. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakeitBane

09-16-2012

No,no,no NOOOO

MakeitBane

09-16-2012

no no noooo

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoGuy10 View Post
No,no,no NOOOO
Dat spam?

MakeitBane

09-16-2012

i personally love hecarim i main him, but this just weirds me out sorry :P

MrRado

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resther View Post
Players who aren't Bronies/MLP Fans would be forced to see the skin in-game, weather they like it or not. It's pretty easy to figure out honestly.

I personally don't care for the show, but I do like Hecarim as a champion. I wouldn't want the show's influence flooding into a game I enjoy. It's going to cause rage and spread hatred across the playerbase, and for that reason, is a terrible idea. The ONLY way it would be acceptable as a skin, is if they change any cutesyness to creepy and sinister-looking alternatives, but still make it look relatable to the show.

What I mean is, keep Hecarim's design similar, but make the colors more closely related to the show. Kind of like Surprise Party Fiddlesticks. Yes, he's decked out in pastels, and pretty colors, but one look at the splash art for that skin, and you just know he's creepy as ****, regardless. That's what would need to happen with an MLP skin for Hecarim. Keep it creepy, but make it so fans of the show can still be content with it.

On a related note,
the main issue I have with MLP fans is exactly this. They try to push their likes off on others, or get it into games they play, and quite honestly I find it to be extremely rude. There's people out there who like the game as is, without ponies involved. Please stop trying to push them on us non-fans, and game developers. I can understand that everyone likes what they like, but there's a line that needs to not be crossed. Pushing for this to be added into the game is crossing that line...
Pretty much this. Well said.

GogoGojira

09-16-2012

Greatest skin idea ever.

Nasulril

09-17-2012

Oh look....this....again...

First, this idea is absurdly boring because it's been tossed around ever since Hecarim's release. It is not in any way ingenious or original.
I have described my idea of a Farmer Hecarim skin before and think it would be far more amusing and interesting to see.

Second, the concept and idea of introducing something that divisive just to appease a small group of the community who has been begging and crying for it is a poor business idea. Avoid the spiteful bronies, avoid the brony hate, and avoid the pitfall of giving in and making skins or champs because fans want it.

Third, bronies need to see a therapist and learn to move on in life and give up the Peter Pan complex.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resther View Post
What I mean is, keep Hecarim's design similar, but make the colors more closely related to the show. Kind of like Surprise Party Fiddlesticks. Yes, he's decked out in pastels, and pretty colors, but one look at the splash art for that skin, and you just know he's creepy as ****, regardless. That's what would need to happen with an MLP skin for Hecarim. Keep it creepy, but make it so fans of the show can still be content with it.
This is what I'm trying to suggest as well; a fancy recolor that is still just Hecarim with more colors.

There's already an MLP reference in one of Hecarim's jokes, doesn't need anything more. The fancy colors are all I'm looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasulril View Post

First, this idea is absurdly boring because it's been tossed around ever since Hecarim's release. It is not in any way ingenious or original.
I have described my idea of a Farmer Hecarim skin before and think it would be far more amusing and interesting to see.
I have agreed that Farmer Hecarim would look interesting too.
Quote:
Second, the concept and idea of introducing something that divisive just to appease a small group of the community who has been begging and crying for it is a poor business idea. Avoid the spiteful bronies, avoid the brony hate, and avoid the pitfall of giving in and making skins or champs because fans want it.
Battle

Bunny

Riven

ZexionX1

09-17-2012

Pure win.

Kionashi

09-17-2012

Quote:

Third, bronies need to see a therapist and learn to move on in life and give up the Peter Pan complex.
why so much broni hate? let them be...

i dont even watch the show, i dont like ponies but i think it would be amusing to see a fancy colorful hecarim