Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,166 73.43%
No :[ 422 26.57%
Voters: 1588. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blo0d Ninja2 View Post
Too many bronies these days. I kinda liked it at first but then ppl went retarded over it. OH the internet. A nerd's safe haven. Free to love MLP as much as they want. Try it in real life mates ^^
I do that already. I'm still waiting to see anyone do anything besides laugh or brohoof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasiwel View Post
The level of trolling with this skin would be astronomical. However, I see too much legal garble involved, so I say nay (pun not intended).

Also, I don't think it'd be fitting of Hecarim only because he's not supposed to be about rainbows and sunshine. Maybe if it were another one which was darker, but not Rainbow Dash. Just my two cents though.
It probably wouldn't be too much legal ****, but I'm not holding my breath for it anyway.

And inb4 Nightmare Moon.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

bump

BloodworksInc

01-25-2013

I'm absolutely terrified that this would even be considered, whats truly terrifying is that Riot might actually go through with it. Some people mentioned he already references the show in one of his lines, I haven't heard that one yet... thank God.

But considering its ALREADY referenced... I have this disturbing, fear induced sinking sensation that this will actually happen...

Titanomagnus

01-25-2013

You know...at this point I'm so freaking desperate to see some MORE skin options on Hecarim that I'll even approve this...

That is not elaborate enough, let me explain how I really feel about Hecarim and his skin options.

When I see skins like Corki's (Urfrider) and other champs, I feel like things were really switched up- the champion's face truly changes.

When I look at Hecarim's current available skins I see the same exact thing over and over...well maybe not in the case of pumpkin-head-hecarim, but that one's not even available!!!!

The reason this thread's suggestion is getting so many upvotes, dear Riot, is not just because Rainbow Dash would be cool in so many people's eyes but also because it is a HUGE change to the champion's theme and over-all style.

So many champions suffer this flaw with current skin options.

Leona, Skarner, Blitzcrank, Diana just to name a few.

How about commissioning artists to make a 'cool' skin for every champ who lacks one?

Prime example of what I'm talking about (if this thread's wasn't enough) is Corporate Mundo.

Thanks for reading, hope this idea gets through to the higher ups.

Sincerely,

YourAverageJoe12

01-26-2013

Not a fan of MLP but come on riot get on this.

Iretha

01-26-2013

Make a My Little Hecarim skin dangit!

MrMan

01-30-2013

bump

RockJockey

01-30-2013

bump

JustMyBassCannon

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodworksInc View Post
I'm absolutely terrified that this would even be considered, whats truly terrifying is that Riot might actually go through with it. Some people mentioned he already references the show in one of his lines, I haven't heard that one yet... thank God.

But considering its ALREADY referenced... I have this disturbing, fear induced sinking sensation that this will actually happen...
Suffering is Magic

The only reason you don't get the reference is because you don't watch it. It's like a little kid not understanding a *** joke that has been censored.

Galgus

01-30-2013

Do you believe in magic?

(Anyone get the reference?)