Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,166 73.43%
No :[ 422 26.57%
Voters: 1588. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

bump

MONSTER ZER0

01-15-2013

i'm a very strong brony, but this will never happen. Not with 500 votes, not with 1000 votes. Law suits would be flying left and right, players would get ridiculed by haters when using this skin. bad idea, although i would buy the **** out of it.

RockJockey

01-15-2013

Keep bumping, you never know.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Jäger View Post
i'm a very strong brony, but this will never happen. Not with 500 votes, not with 1000 votes. Law suits would be flying left and right, players would get ridiculed by haters when using this skin. bad idea, although i would buy the **** out of it.
...I would /uninstall so effing fast. I hope Riot at least has enough respect for its game, and champion to not go even further with the MLP in its game. I have no issue with the genre/series myself, but if my favorite, badass MFing Centaur has people in it running around in rainbow colors, I'm ****ing DONE.

MrMan

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterage View Post
...I would /uninstall so effing fast. I hope Riot at least has enough respect for its game, and champion to not go even further with the MLP in its game. I have no issue with the genre/series myself, but if my favorite, badass MFing Centaur has people in it running around in rainbow colors, I'm ****ing DONE.
If anything, the rainbows will make him more badass than he already is

MrMan

01-21-2013

bump

VeX BloodNinja

01-21-2013

Too many bronies these days. I kinda liked it at first but then ppl went retarded over it. OH the internet. A nerd's safe haven. Free to love MLP as much as they want. Try it in real life mates ^^

Jasiwel

01-21-2013

The level of trolling with this skin would be astronomical. However, I see too much legal garble involved, so I say nay (pun not intended).

Also, I don't think it'd be fitting of Hecarim only because he's not supposed to be about rainbows and sunshine. Maybe if it were another one which was darker, but not Rainbow Dash. Just my two cents though.

VeX BloodNinja

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leibovits View Post
I hope you MLP delinquents rot in the eternal pits of Hades. You try to force your pitiful borderline pedophilesque fetish on other people and claim it's for friendship, and magic when all you really want to do is beat off to rainbow dash. I want you all to seriously drop off the face of this planet. STOP RUINING EVERYTHING!
so many downvotes but this is exactly how i feel as well.

VeX BloodNinja

01-21-2013

"Don't hate" Is such a failure's way of trying to be accepted. Just stop.