Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,166 73.43%
No :[ 422 26.57%
Voters: 1588. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalgolem

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
You imply that I watch it. I don't. Once again act civil please.
Again you comment when you just said you wouldn't lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgolem View Post
Again you comment when you just said you wouldn't lol.

I said I'd consider talking to you about your point. Not to you being an ass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalgolem

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Are you that proud of it? I said all holidays are based on some real event (okay, Easter's questionable).

And again, you didn't really reply to what I said; a television show is not an event. More importantly, Riot has borrowed ideas from other video games, so why not television? I'm pretty sure they've got something inspired from TV already anyway.

I'm trying to point out your argument holds more holes than water. I know it's not likely for the idea to actually happen, but I enjoy debating with people who hold up a shield away from the arrow.
Heres the thing, the current skins that are related to the media are HIGHLY iconic and stuff everyone will recognize and like. Bowser Rammus, most people will know who Bowser is. Bruce Lee Sin, who hasn't heard of Bruce Lee? A lot of people played Mortal Kombat when it was in arcades, highly iconic. But mpl has a fan base of a handful of people (compared to all the others) and is not nearly as memorable as the others. So its kinda unlikely that Riot would devote resources to a skin that only certain people will buy. A strong sign of this is the amount of up votes this idea has. 32 pages long with 12,000+ views and only 79 up votes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
I said I'd consider talking to you about your point. Not to you being an ass.
Now who is being uncivil? :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgolem View Post
Heres the thing, the current skins that are related to the media are HIGHLY iconic and stuff everyone will recognize and like. Bowser Rammus, most people will know who Bowser is. Bruce Lee Sin, who hasn't heard of Bruce Lee? A lot of people played Mortal Kombat when it was in arcades, highly iconic. But mpl has a fan base of a handful of people (compared to all the others) and is not nearly as memorable as the others. So its kinda unlikely that Riot would devote resources to a skin that only certain people will buy. A strong sign of this is the amount of up votes this idea has. 32 pages long with 12,000+ views and only 79 up votes?
Last time I heard actual numbers not pulled out of some anon's ass, the LoL fanbase and the MLP fanbase were somewhat close to each other in size. I wouldn't be surprised that Mortal Kombat and Mario have larger fanbases, having existed decades longer, but comparing only to those specific groups is tunnel vision.

And basing it on upvotes and views on the forum when it's very likely that not even 20% of the community actually visits these forums is equally shortsighted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgolem View Post
Now who is being uncivil? :P
And quit being an ass to this guy already. You're just trolling around because you have nothing better to do, I wager, but the thinly veiled attempt to start a flame war is juvenile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jonheath291

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Saw that one coming :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-29-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaxller

Member

11-29-2012

i'm throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening... wait i'll go grab a bar of gold and see if that does anyth-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxller View Post
i'm throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening... wait i'll go grab a bar of gold and see if that does anyth-
Glad to see that you'd pay a bar of gold for this skin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

bump