Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,164 73.39%
No :[ 422 26.61%
Voters: 1586. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohntheMage

Senior Member

11-24-2012

This is awesome. +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalgolem

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Riot has said they are not making any more skins for real life events (like the Olympics and stuff). So what makes you think they would make a skin based on a stupid TV show made for little girls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgolem View Post
Riot has said they are not making any more skins for real life events (like the Olympics and stuff). So what makes you think they would make a skin based on a stupid TV show made for little girls.
So when they make Halloween skins they aren't doing for Halloween or are they just pulling it out of their asses? Also you wonder why anyone would use MLP...You must be new to the internet...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalgolem

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
So when they make Halloween skins they aren't doing for Halloween or are they just pulling it out of their asses? Also you wonder why anyone would use MLP...You must be new to the internet...
If you would pull your head out of your ass long enough to notice that LoL has its own name for each holiday. And I said real life EVENTS not holidays, there was even a post on the forums that said they did not want to release anymore real life event skins because they are trying to make their own world within LoL, which is why there was no Olympic skins this year, so learn to read before you post.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/07...med-skins.html


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgolem View Post
If you would pull your head out of your ass long enough to notice that LoL has its own name for each holiday. And I said real life EVENTS not holidays, there was even a post on the forums that said they did not want to release anymore real life event skins because they are trying to make their own world within LoL, which is why there was no Olympic skins this year, so learn to read before you post.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/07...med-skins.html
Holidays are based on real life events.

More importantly, a television show is not a real life event.

Even more importantly, if by "real life event" you're trying to say "anything that exists outside of League of Legends", then please explain to me Mortal Kombat Shen (both of them), Bowser Rammus, and Talon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalgolem

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Holidays are based on real life events.

More importantly, a television show is not a real life event.

Even more importantly, if by "real life event" you're trying to say "anything that exists outside of League of Legends", then please explain to me Mortal Kombat Shen (both of them), Bowser Rammus, and Talon.
Hey look! Another person who can't read!
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/07...med-skins.html
Second post says "Indeed the Summer Olympic Games are an international event but is a real event. If you followed us during this past year, you may have noticed that all of our themed events that have taken aspects were fictitious, Lunar Delight or Snowdown Showdown" They have their own holidays to reflect ours.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgolem View Post
If you would pull your head out of your ass
Nope you lost me. Try acting civil when you make a valid point and I'll consider replying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metalgolem

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Nope you lost me. Try acting civil when you make a valid point and I'll consider replying.
Is that why you are replying now? And you are one to talk for saying "You must be new to the internet" because I don't like your stupid show.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryoshell17

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgolem View Post
Is that why you are replying now? And you are one to talk for saying "You must be new to the internet" because I don't like your stupid show.
You imply that I watch it. I don't. Once again act civil please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalgolem View Post
Hey look! Another person who can't read!
Are you that proud of it? I said all holidays are based on some real event (okay, Easter's questionable).

And again, you didn't really reply to what I said; a television show is not an event. More importantly, Riot has borrowed ideas from other video games, so why not television? I'm pretty sure they've got something inspired from TV already anyway.

I'm trying to point out your argument holds more holes than water. I know it's not likely for the idea to actually happen, but I enjoy debating with people who hold up a shield away from the arrow.