Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,166 73.43%
No :[ 422 26.57%
Voters: 1588. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artanog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

ITT : Virgins

SparkyTart

11-20-2012

I've skimmed over a bit of this thread and just, I dunno.
I don't care/mind if you watch My Little Pony, I really don't. I've seen the series myself, and it's alright y'know, it's a cartoon, and that's just the part that bothers me.
My Little Pony is a cartoon and should be treated like a cartoon.
I'm personally getting tired of seeing bronies running around everywhere, trying to force their pony ideals at people, with way too much passion for a CARTOON. I'm getting tired of that 'oh but it has good values' excuse. Personally, I think people need to realize that some bronies give themselves a bad name, and the haters need to realize it's just a cartoon.

It isn't okay with me personally to be demanding this skin, mostly because it's just not original, the champion already has a MLP reference, and you all know what it is. I don't see why we need to give him a skin to refer to something he already refers to. Also I've never been a fan of people who go "I WILL PLAY THIS CHAMP NOW BECAUSE OF THAT SKIN."
Sometimes people should want to play the champion because it appeals to them, not because they look pretty... then again that's just what I think.

People need to stop calling anyone who likes MLP horrible names, and stop the death threats (which I've seen numerous times, not in this thread but elsewhere) it's a freakin' cartoon.
Fans of the show need to realize that not everyone likes your show, not everyone wants this skin to be here, at least most fan created skins that Riot goes through with are original, this sounds like a cheesy recolor based off of one line he already says in reference to the show.

Riot probably won't go through with this because look at the thread itself. Most of it is either overly aggressive brony hate of overly aggressive brony love, this show has only made two extremes. Then there's a few collected posts that I actually really agree with, people who don't hate or love the show but don't feel like adding another unnecessary **** stain to this already nasty community.

I think the thing that bothered me the worst was "Who cares if MLP Hecarim gets hate the community is already horrible." just because something is already bad doesn't mean you have the excuse to knowingly make it worse.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyTart View Post
I've skimmed over a bit of this thread and just, I dunno.
I don't care/mind if you watch My Little Pony, I really don't. I've seen the series myself, and it's alright y'know, it's a cartoon, and that's just the part that bothers me.
I'm personally getting tired of seeing bronies running around everywhere, trying to force their pony ideals at people, with way too much passion for a CARTOON. I'm getting tired of that 'oh but it has good values' excuse. Personally, I think people need to realize that some bronies give themselves a bad name, and the haters need to realize it's just a cartoon.

It isn't okay with me personally to be demanding this skin, mostly because it's just not original, the champion already has a MLP reference, and you all know what it is. I don't see why we need to give him a skin to refer to something he already refers to. Also I've never been a fan of people who go "I WILL PLAY THIS CHAMP NOW BECAUSE OF THAT SKIN."
Sometimes people should want to play the champion because it appeals to them, not because they look pretty... then again that's just what I think.

People need to stop calling anyone who likes MLP horrible names, and stop the death threats (which I've seen numerous times, not in this thread but elsewhere) it's a freakin' cartoon.
Fans of the show need to realize that not everyone likes your show, not everyone wants this skin to be here, at least most fan created skins that Riot goes through with are original, this sounds like a cheesy recolor based off of one line he already says in reference to the show.

Riot probably won't go through with this because look at the thread itself. Most of it is either overly aggressive brony hate of overly aggressive brony love, this show has only made two extremes. Then there's a few collected posts that I actually really agree with, people who don't hate or love the show but don't feel like adding another unnecessary **** stain to this already nasty community.

I think the thing that bothered me the worst was "Who cares if MLP Hecarim gets hate the community is already horrible." just because something is already bad doesn't mean you have the excuse to knowingly make it worse.
I understand where you're coming from. A lot of bronies have this need to go on a rightous crusade of sorts to go and spread the idea that one does not have to conform to the expected norm of masculinity...which I'm all for, but I also do not like the fact that a lot of bronies try to shove MLP:FiM down other people's throats.

JustMyBassCannon

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyTart View Post

It isn't okay with me personally to be demanding this skin, mostly because it's just not original, the champion already has a MLP reference, and you all know what it is. I don't see why we need to give him a skin to refer to something he already refers to.
I'm pretty sure I could make a witty, smartass comment replicating yours for a much broader community than bronies, but I've run out of smartass today.

I'll just say this; I'm not demanding it, and there are several others who aren't demanding it. They'd like it for sure (just like people would like TMNT Jax, Skyrim Olaf and Creeper Kog'maw), but they can live without it. The ones who are saying they'd play Hecarim because of it? Just as stupid as the people who bought Pulsefire Ezreal when they had no clue how to play Ezreal.

MrMan

11-22-2012

bump

MrMan

11-24-2012

Bumpidy bump bump

NobSaiboot

11-24-2012

I'm not going to say this is a bad idea...But this is a bad idea.

JustMyBassCannon

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
I'm not going to say this is a bad idea...But this is a bad idea.
While I'm perfectly fine with negative feedback, would you mind expounding on your opinion? Simply saying "I think it's bad" is purely opinion with no basis other than the whims of your mind.

Or is reason out the window, and it IS just opinionated whim? That's fine too; opinions are a dime a million, but it's perfectly fine if you're saying that purely because of your opinion.

NobSaiboot

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
Simply saying "I think it's bad" is purely opinion with no basis other than the whims of your mind.
I don't know it just seems out of place with Hec. It's like the Heartseaker Vayne skin. It doesn't really belong with the character's background...But that can be said with nearly all of em I suppose.

I suppose saying it's a bad idea is a little harsh...A decent idea is a little better. I wouldn't buy it but it would be hilarious to see just how much the Bronies have invaded the internet :3

JustMyBassCannon

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
I don't know it just seems out of place with Hec. It's like the Heartseaker Vayne skin. It doesn't really belong with the character's background...But that can be said with nearly all of em I suppose.

I suppose saying it's a bad idea is a little harsh...A decent idea is a little better. I wouldn't buy it but it would be hilarious to see just how much the Bronies have invaded the internet :3
Yeah, I can understand it with the Heartseeker Vayne and such. To be perfectly honest, the rainbow-colored skin would make MUCH more sense on Taric.

Also, rule 85 :3