Invictrix has returned!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

08-14-2013

So awhile ago I left the forums, because some people felt it wasn't appropriate for a bronze 1 player to give advice to people. So I left played some ranked and wallah silver 5. Wasn't that big of a hurdle.

Anyway I'm back to giving advice and answering questions, so prepare to be amazed by my new and amazing silver 5 insights into the game. I mean your like a completely different league player after you win three games in a promotion series.(blatant lies)

CerealBoxOfDoom

08-14-2013

ok

Robot Beat Rally

08-14-2013

I don't think it's bad for a bronze player to give advice. There can be a number of reasons someone is in bronze, namely they don't have a lot of time to play, or the queue with friends who play poorly, or just bad luck. Heck i had my first 8 placement matches with an AFK player in them so I got placed in Bronze 4 initially this season. I just haven't had the time to really get out of it. I'm fairly confidant I could probably get to gold if I really had the time though.

i mean, if you keep up on all the changes as they are made, and proposed future changes, you've been around a long time, you watch pro streamers, watch the lcs games, read and reply on the forums. I don't see why you cant form a valid opinion just because of your rank. Also even if you are actually bad, that doesn't mean you dont recognize core concepts. You may not be good at last hitting without missing a minion for the first 15 minutes but that doesnt mean you don't recognize how to do it or how to control a minion wave right? I say drop back down to bronze and give advice to prove a point! nobody can stop you mwuahah