Worst Day EVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoLt1eS

09-21-2010

Hi there, i was wondering when cant we play with "noobs" or newbies, i lost all my games today couse in every game the side lanes, my team was fedding.... in late game they die like 10 or more times... this is frustating.... and then they started 2 call names 2 everyone.... omg pls riot make a new algoritm so we can play with PROS and not newbies >.<

EDIT: and the best part is, they -> calling noobs 2 the others when they are fedding...
Sorry about my english :P

Temujin650

09-21-2010

I will bet my left leg the OP is one of these newbies.

Warscythes

09-21-2010

It is A L L my team's fault! They were the ones making the mess. I was the one keeping everybody together. How can I be a nubble when I am the one complaining on the forum?

Nazzet

09-21-2010

It's always someone else fault rather than me

Suru

09-21-2010

Usually people who play mid and complain about side lanes qualify for the non-team helping jerk award.

I bet when your opponent goes missing or you get a kill you don't even bother going to gank a lane. Your the reason you lose.

MoLt1eS

09-21-2010

K ur in a premade 4 friends and some other guys u dont know join, and sudently he dies cause he was changing music, past 2min he dies he forgot to ignite, he dies again, again again u see garen on the other team score: 7 0 X, and kassadin got mejays and he dies dies dies dies, omg pls!
we make another game this time is an olaf i got SB and he started 2 die and die and die and die.... OMG all my games today was this one or two guys in side lane dies all the time that sucks.
lost all games cause there was a fedder all the time

MoLt1eS

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suru View Post
Usually people who play mid and complain about side lanes qualify for the non-team helping jerk award.

I bet when your opponent goes missing or you get a kill you don't even bother going to gank a lane. Your the reason you lose.
all my games i do mid and i learn that when i see bot or top they are pushin i got my ulti up and help im not like some ww that just jungle all the time and see teamfigths 5vs4 and he does all the "last hits"