No way to counter build health if you are AP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JJ Unbreakable

11-22-2012

DFG.

Also, stop focusing the tank.

Oh wait.. what's your problem? Their Vayne built 2 Warmog's and now she's a tank?

She has zero damage. No Problem.

Fargo79

11-24-2012

i find champs liek Cass can take down those high HP champs with ease..

Rindin14

11-27-2012

No my problem is that vayne built one warmogs and one frozen mallet, and still has damage

DarkenDragon

11-29-2012

first off, I just wanna say I havnt read all the posts, just the first page and last page so if this was already explained I applogize.

now, if your an AP unit that picks a fight with someone at full health and fully commits, your doing something wrong

with AP champions, most of the time you'll have either a long range attack, or an escape method with abilities. what you should be doing is poking at the enemy, reducing their health while still in safety or able to get back into safety.

and then if your in the case of you being chased, well that means you didnt position yourself well, or you wasted your escape too early or didnt use it properly enough. oh but you did? well then you just got out played and no matter what item is made, you would have lost the fight anyways. Items dont make up for underskilled players, and they should never be. a better skilled player should win majority of the fights.

all higher health does means that it'll take longer before you should start committing to your attack. thats all.

Kholdstare13

11-30-2012

Because Blackfire Torch and Liandry's Torment aren't designed to do EXACTLY this...

Krampus Claus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

"What am I supposed to do when they healthstack!?"

REJOICE! They didn't buy any MR beyond merc treads! What an inefficient use of gold for effective health against a mage! Just build flat penetration items so you'll do near true damage, and also AP!

Look at you Leblanc, you made Warmogs HoG Mundo's health bar disappear, because he only had 60 MR! HOORAY FOR MATH!

port5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Oh you will love season three. Haunting guise is getting an upgrade that is literally just a better version of blackfire torch, i think minus the health. It doesn't use charges.

Rindin14

12-01-2012

In answer to mr. Darken I'm not purposely trying to pick on the tank, my team is being killed by a whole team of people who built some health making them nearly impossible for any burst champions (kassadin, LB, any other AP) to kill them without being killed themselves

I guess that I am not so concerned about the lack of an ap counter as I am upset that there are so many champs who have insane amounts of health and damage making them too tanky to focus, but putting out too much damage to be ignored (volibear, Cho' Gath, etc.)

Mordepool

12-03-2012

DFG nerfed to hell
at 675 ap u get 50% at 400 ap u get 49.99% and when u hit that shen with 80 mr and u have full magic pen marks and void staff u only do 200 dmg its enough to make ap champs walk to based and go afk

The Macon

12-04-2012

Liandrys