League of Leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mippoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2010

After choosing which map you want to play on you should be able to choose "Leavers allowed" or "No leavers".

People with over 10% leaves should not be allowed to play in the no leaver queue.

If you don't agree then try to come up with an intelligent reason as to why this shouldn't be implemented. There are some people who enjoy having a fair shot at winning.

t3hcollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

You do realize that most people would simply vote the no leaver option...then just afk at fountain instead of leaving. It really solves nothing.

McOwn

09-21-2010

Clever title.

bro

Ansre

09-21-2010

I think I'm up to 8 leaves now. Three were from connection issues about two months ago. The rest are all dodges.

I really don't think I should be forced to play with a higher percentage of leavers because I wanted to dodge some awful comp.

I'd rather see a system which forces players to pick a reasonable comp. None of this quadruple melee carry garbage.

Suru

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansre View Post
I think I'm up to 8 leaves now. Three were from connection issues about two months ago. The rest are all dodges.

I really don't think I should be forced to play with a higher percentage of leavers because I wanted to dodge some awful comp.

I'd rather see a system which forces players to pick a reasonable comp. None of this quadruple melee carry garbage.

I for one don't think queue dodging should count as a leave. The only leave i have is from a client crash in character select.