Private RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angelbites

09-15-2012

Would anyone like to rp with me? I'm quite adept at it, if I do say so myself! Been doing it for 6 years now and still going! Send me a message and we can hopefully work something out(:

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

We have a thread in the works trying to get groups set up on dungeon runs if your interested in some LoL RP. You just need to post your LoL OC on Shurelia. Then go to The Dungeon Crawler. Jaykoboy can then help you out get set up. I assume you know our rules here for RP. Simple and seems standard, but go take a look see to be sure.

Good Luck

Jaykoboy

09-15-2012

Very rarely do we have a truly private roleplay, and recently, the forums have degenerated into straight-out 'Ask' columns. While certainly entertaining, they don't do much in the line of character development.

See what you can do about creating your own RP, and then close it when you've signed enough people on board. That's the best way to get something done around here; do it yourself.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

They are losing some steam, Jay. They will remain central to the column, but they aren't the soul focus anymore. We got the coffee hut and the weapons shop and even the antiques. Things are changing.

Jaykoboy

09-15-2012

True dat. My dungeon crawler is proof enough.

But making the dungeon layout takes forEVER.

Geokhan

09-15-2012

I could help with stories...maybe...however that talk is for other places than here. AND I NEED SLEEP.

If you sneezed today, bless your face. PEACE OFF!!!

DODODODODODODODODOSUBSCRIBE!!! To the RP forums