Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is the worst thing about LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeanNoob

09-21-2010

I have to vote the community. Both forums and in game. I even had a staff member come into my thread on a legit simple question on avatars, only to make a joke about it, then everyone join in and say "epic win" "owned" and completely waste the thread and downgrade it.

Finally I said what is the deal can you give me an answer? He says I actually don't know anything about it. I said so (not being mean in any way when I said it) why did you even post specially for a Riot staff, to basically troll someone and not help. He says "sorry :P"

That was it..... and I end up getting a answer from someone else not Riot staff. Followed up by more trolls and insults to follow up his "clever joke" answer to my question.

I suppose I have no right to complain since the game is free. But still almost every game the only time people speak is to bash you,blame you , or whatever.

SLB Exxel

09-21-2010

Everyone knows the community is horrible.

TheShortestPath

09-21-2010

The community, easily, though the lack of moderation is pretty close to that.

SlayveX

09-21-2010

/ignore enemy works wonders.

so does /ignore ally if they're really full of ******baggery

Inebriate

09-21-2010

Na, worst part about LoL is the lack of server stability followed very closely by the lack of leaver protection.

Warscythes

09-21-2010

I love the community, there is absolutely nothing more fun for me to see stupid people making a bigger fool out of themselves. Their tears sustain me.

That is the source of my power.

I do hate the client though, the corporate firewall does not allow me to play LoL during my lunch break at work.

McOwn

09-21-2010

At any point in time, half of the players are losing.

Why can't everyone be winners?

okrichie

09-21-2010

Server stability is managemable compared to the community. Community is the biggest issue.

MeanNoob

09-21-2010

Agree, servers can be fixed and upgraded. Communities on the other hand not so easy....