Team Lotus Needs a new Top Lane or Jungle for Season 3 Competition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paradoxxical

09-15-2012

Hey guys my name is Ben and I'm currently the jungler for Team Lotus. We're a relatively young team that is sitting just under 1400 ELO on the ranked 5's team ladder and if we hadn't had a rather inconsistent roster over the last few weeks, there's not a doubt in my mind that we would be pushing 1600 elo. We're looking to become a highly competitive team that will compete in online tournaments such as Go4LoL or Alienware Arena come Season 3. I personally am hoping to qualify for the big ticket events someday and eventually achieve my goal with this team. We are a spirited group that like to joke around sometimes outside the game, but once in the game, We become serious, dedicated players. I'd like to ask that at the bottom of your application, you write "Ben's a boss" just so i know that you've read my post thoroughly and not just skipped to the application part of the process. I'd also like to ask that you do not add me in game as I will delete you and you will not receive a tryout regardless of how flawless your application looks. I say this because it irritates me when people cannot follow instruction and this is the most basic form of following instruction. Our team is highly skilled and if you think you can be a part of this team please fill out the application below.

1) Summoner Name :

2) Age:

3) Current/Top ELO:

4) Country of Residence and Timezone:

5) Position Applying for:

6) Top 5 champions in that role:

7) Champions you are least comfortable playing in that role:

8) Working Skype and Microphone:

9) Are you okay with practices starting as early as 7 PM est and ending as late as 12 pm EST 3-5 times a week?:

10) Do you have a job and/or go to school? if so, what days will you be unable to practice:

Thank you for Applying and I or one of my team members will get back to you in between now and Monday evening if we're interested. If you receive a friend request from someone you do not recognize, please accept as it may be one of our team members.

Good luck and thank you!

~Ben

Paradoxxical

09-16-2012

bump

Paradoxxical

09-16-2012

bump

The ChainFire

09-16-2012

1) Summoner Name : Thanátôs

2) Age:15

3) Current/Top ELO: 1170 top: 1400

4) Country of Residence and Timezone: US.VA. EST

5) Position Applying for: Toplane

6) Top 5 champions in that role: in orfder Lee sin,Jax,Riven,Teemo,Darius. but i can play all top champions pretty well

7) Champions you are least comfortable playing in that role: rumble

8) Working Skype and Microphone: yes

9) Are you okay with practices starting as early as 7 PM est and ending as late as 12 pm EST 3-5 times a week?: yes

10) Do you have a job and/or go to school? if so, what days will you be unable to practice: yes, i can still practice everyday though
Ben's a boss

SPARES0MECHANGE

09-16-2012

1) Summoner Name :spares0mechange

2) Age:17

3) Current/Top ELO:1393/1423

4) Country of Residence and Timezone:US, IL, Central

5) Position Applying for:I can do anything really... all my lanes are pretty much even

6) Top 5 champions in that role:main champs are amumu,Ziggs,Rumble,Blitz,Lee sin, and I have many tops for counters.(The champs I listed are in general not a direct lane..)

7) Champions you are least comfortable playing in that role:

8) Working Skype and Microphone:YUP

9) Are you okay with practices starting as early as 7 PM est and ending as late as 12 pm EST 3-5 times a week?:Most days I could, Probably if i join keep me as a back up because im dedicated but things come up, and may not be able to be on every night.

10) Do you have a job and/or go to school? if so, what days will you be unable to practice: I am in highschool and I have job interview soon so I will probably have a job very soon.

CRUNK1

09-16-2012

1) Summoner Name :Crunk1

2) Age:23

3) Current/Top ELO: haven't played ranked on this account/ 1300's

4) Country of Residence and Timezone: USA / PST

5) Position Applying for: Either Top or Jungle

6) Top 5 champions in that role: Nautilus/Riven/Garen/Darius/VB - - Add jungle (Allistar, yi, shaco, jax,Malph+ others)

7) Champions you are least comfortable playing in that role: I'm comfortable playing against anyone... sometimes i get annoyed and play defensive if i get countered.

8) Working Skype and Microphone: Yes. skype=dwizz.420 <---- it's hard to see.. there is a (.) between dwizz and 420 though.

9) Are you okay with practices starting as early as 7 PM est and ending as late as 12 pm EST 3-5 times a week?: yes

10) Do you have a job and/or go to school? if so, what days will you be unable to practice: I work until 7:30 on fri sat... but can practice after that... , I have school on Tuesday and Thursday until 8:30... but can join up after that.

BENS A BOSS

Just wanted to add, I will buy champions that the team wants me to have if i don't already own them.

Paradoxxical

09-16-2012

bump

Intel Sweet

09-16-2012

1) Summoner Name : dest1nyz, not my account its my sisters, my 2nd week back since I quit

2) Age:17

3) Current/Top ELO:1400/2180

4) Country of Residence and Timezone:Sturgis,SD - MTN

5) Position Applying for: Top

6) Top 5 champions in that role:Jayce,Kennen,Leesin,Olaf,Irelia,

7) Champions you are least comfortable playing in that role: Can play any champ tbh

8) Working Skype and Microphone: yawp

10) Do you have a job and/or go to school? if so, what days will you be unable to practice:
School, I can practice those times everyday

BNKRTEX

09-16-2012

1) Summoner Name : BNKRTEX

2) Age: 17

3) Current/Top ELO: 1166 top 1450 btw ive lost my last 15 ranked games.

4) Country of Residence and Timezone: Texas CST.

5) Position Applying for: Top but can support.

6) Top 5 champions in that role: Jax, Darius, Cho gath, Nunu, Malphite

7) Champions you are least comfortable playing in that role: Shen but ive been trying to learn how to play him.

8) Working Skype and Microphone: Yes but i prefer something with push to talk.

9) Are you okay with practices starting as early as 7 PM est and ending as late as 12 pm EST 3-5 times a week?: Yes that is actuly perfect for me.

10) Do you have a job and/or go to school? if so, what days will you be unable to practice: I go to school and cannot play until about 5:30 - 5:45 on the weekdays.

bens a boss

King Shamoo

09-16-2012

1) Summoner Name : Lord Shamoo

2) Age:19

3) Current/Top ELO: 1299/1374

4) Country of Residence and Timezone: US, EST

5) Position Applying for: Top Lane

6) Top 5 champions in that role: Xin, Gangplank, Irelia, Garen, Naut

7) Champions you are least comfortable playing in that role: Udyr, Poppy, Nidalee

8) Working Skype and Microphone: Yes, and teamspeak

9) Are you okay with practices starting as early as 7 PM est and ending as late as 12 pm EST 3-5 times a week?: I can make all of those times

10) Do you have a job and/or go to school? if so, what days will you be unable to practice: I am looking for a job, but even once I get one it should only rarely interfere.

P.S: I am very excited about being on a team with level heads and a want to improve!

Also, Ben's a Boss.