High elo annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOddOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-21-2010

This thread demands shameless plugging:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/954437-le...nds/faqs/60876

That said, merc treads on Annie should probably be avoided unless the game goes on for a long time and it becomes which team has better tanky characters than ones that one shot carries (which Annie should be doing) and everyone is running around with 150+ MR. Otherwise, I'd suggest just playing your role of flash bursting kogmaws/twitches/whatever squishy carry the opponent has as that's Annie's true strength (otherwise play Morg).

PRNmeds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

I agree that mercury treads are a great item, it grants a rare bonus, that you cannot really achieve through any other item. That being said, the way I play Annie, I really stay out of the line of fire. I occassionally will open with a nasty combo. Tibbers stuns, and you can typically cast your other two spells so quick, and be on your way out before anyone close enough can jump on you. If you use that, in conjunction with your shield, you are quite a bit tanklier than most people will anticipate. After that, it isn't your job to be absorbing the CC. Some champs may try to dive you, but that is what ghost is for, you can easily kite back even furthur than you were before, causing enemy champs to dive at you, all the while not putting out any damage. It is also common that enemy teams will be trying hard to focus your physical carry. If you do find that you take a lot of CC as Annie, absolutely Mercury treads is a good choice, you can always pick up magic pen another way, like a void staff, or a abyssal scepter. Haunting guise is also a cheap alternative!

EzpzGames

09-21-2010

Well hotshotGG goes AP warwick, so maybe get like infinity edge or AD items for annie, her auto attack hurts!