High elo annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jun41

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnaGitcha View Post
I've been enjoying laning until getting 1950 gold and picking up boots+needlessly large rod. That combined with ap quints and glyphs makes early game lane domination hilarious
and u die in 2 hits

CWheezy

09-21-2010

Anyone who hasn't said wards is incorrect

GunnaGitcha

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun41 View Post
and u die in 2 hits
Not at all...you pick up dorans ring and a pot at the beginning and unless you're a complete and utter idiot you won't be dying for quite a while.

troyizzle

Senior Recruiter

09-21-2010

So far i have been building
Start with Sapphire and 2x HP Pots Build into Catalyst then for sorc boots and finish RoA then banshee's Veil then either Voodoo Scepter or Void staff depending on there gear

CWheezy

09-21-2010

How many wards do you buy

Also sorc boots are pretty bad, merc treads better in almost every situation

DrunkHobo15

09-21-2010

I would say annie is a lot like MF when it comes to merc treads. You are dead either way, so you might aswell pump out as much damage as possible when no one can get to you in a teamfight.

Xpecial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2010

Look up TheOddOne.

CWheezy

09-21-2010

MF is very different champ, annie is there to protect your mf, twitch, etc.

So you have to get a little closer, will get stunned and whatnot. Worth it for merc treads.

PRNmeds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWheezy View Post
How many wards do you buy

Also sorc boots are pretty bad, merc treads better in almost every situation
Sorc boots are absolutely NOT bad. Magic pen is incredibly valuable. The problem I have with champions like Morgana, and Annie is choosing which items to buy first. Well, that isn't exactly true. If you are going to build a Mejai's, the sooner the better, you want to get it early, so you can start the dominating! However, I always seem to want to pick up a rod of the ages too, but it is so expensive, it feels almost like a waste to not pick it up at the beginning of the game. But if you do go Rod, then you don't really have all that much ap, when you couldve bought a needlessly large rod, and sorc boots, and possibly started on something else. This is the one that really gets me though, I always have the urge to pick up a tear of the goddess ASAP, so that way when I get around to turning it into an archangels staff, you will really get the huge AP boost. I need to tweak with it, to find out what is the most effective order to purchase things. I think next time I play, I will go dorans ring and potion, try to pick up a tear of the goddess asap, then go for the zhonyas, and if things are going well, trying to work a mejais into my build. I just fear getting the mejais so late!

CWheezy

09-21-2010

The best carries in the game are physical dps, so most tanks will stack armor.

Merc treads have the best passive bonus in the game, 35% debuff reduction, Plus the magic resist good for early game ganking.

That passive is so good as to make them the best botos for pretty much every situation.