Crepe, the Cheerful Bomber

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

09-16-2012

I figure a good single-target combo would open with Nice Everything, having Explosive Personality ready.
Point blank Burst Tackle for the launch, impact, and Explosive Personality damage.
Then Splode Splode Splode around them or to chase them.

If you give her Rylai's Crystal Rod, everything she does would lock someone down and prevent escape. If the enemy flashes and tries to run, you could easily catch them with Splode Splode Splode and rack up more damage. Or by then, Nice Everything might be off cooldown.
If they don't flash, the slows from the Rod might be enough to catch them with Charged Blast.

deusexeesti

09-17-2012

I like the idea. I like the skills. I didnt look indepth but I will in a bit. Also if you could give me some feedback and suggestions on my?: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2586420

Endertome

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALGSA777 View Post
I like the idea. I like the skills. I didnt look indepth but I will in a bit. Also if you could give me some feedback and suggestions on my?: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2586420
I took a look and posted comments and suggestions to streamline the concept. But if you decide not to follow that advice, I may draft up my own champion that uses it! I think it'd be a really neat take on the idea of a minion-focused champion.

Endertome

09-18-2012

Added some more unique interaction dialogue.

Specifically, Crepe is afraid of cats. And there are cat champions.

matrixEXO

09-21-2012

No comment. If this is for jokes, I like it. If it is a real suggestion, I'd rather not comment on this. Some people just like sticking suggestions of other beings from other existing planes for another game (like F/SN characters or DotA characters).

Endertome

09-22-2012

Thanks for the comment EXO but you should be aware that several existing champions in League are inspired by other properties. A great many of them, in fact (Rengar and Kha'zix are just the most obvious recent ones).

Either way, while the appearance may be inspired by the shrubs, the abilities (save the ult) are actually inspired from something you probably have never heard of.

This is actually a serious champ suggestion who I think would be really fun to play. Not a joke.

SonsofaBastages

09-22-2012

Melee AoE Mobility Nuke Champ
I'd play her

lol nj

Endertome

09-24-2012

It's true she is very AoE-centric, but her character power is 'exploding' so it's a little difficult to find ways to use that which don't incorporate AoE as part of them.

Zexxxon

09-27-2012

I really like the idea, but I feel that having basically all of her skills being a gap closer/escape is a bit much.

Endertome

09-27-2012

Well, what alternatives could you suggest? I really like the kit as it is and am hesitant to change it unless a really good idea comes my way.