Shaco's survivability in the tanky metagame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexCorni

09-21-2010

Is non-existent. I just played a game where a negative xin zhao with malady and beserker greaves killed me from half health, 1v1. This is a bit ridiculous. Squishy melee assassins like Shaco and Akali have been hurt pretty bad by this meta, and Riot doesn't seem to care.

Does anyone have a strategy for making shaco less squishy without resorting to the gimmicky sunfire build? Thanks.

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe

09-21-2010

you obviously don't know how shaco is supposed to be played.

Sc3ptor

09-21-2010

Get Thornmail for champs like Xin Zhao

Holy Malevolence

09-21-2010

I'm not having much trouble as Akali. Especially not against Xin. I'd probably laugh at a malady/greaves Xin considering my ability to 1V1 Xin's with real builds.

Arturias

09-21-2010

you must be bad if you lost 1 v 1 to a Xin Zhao with malady and Zerker Greaves. Shaco can lay down a box fear xin zhao use his ultimate and decieve backstab him till death. When playing shaco NEVER GET HIT.

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Personally i don't miss mandreds shaco at all, but you are probably doing something wrong if win xhao can kill you that easily. You are an assassin, you don't fight 1 v 1. You KILL 1 v 1.
Lay down traps, create a good situation where you can't possibly lose, don't give him time to knock you up.

Ok that sounded gay.