tried everything and nothing works

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RAGEcom

11-13-2012

im getting this error now! WTF! repaired..uninstalled..reinstalled same error

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]

Duninn

11-14-2012

do you guys have avast! anti virus by chance?

Beta Carotene

11-15-2012

I have the same problem. I have avast antivirus and it deleted LeagueOfLegends/rads/projects/lol_air_client/releases/0.0.0.223/deploy/lib/external/Xiff.dat Is there anyway I could just get a new copy of that file?

A bottle of SPAM

11-18-2012

I have avast and this same error, which won't even let my client open, and i tried reinstalling it twice with avast, twice when avast had been disabled, and twice after uninstalling avast, going so far as to re-download the installer each time, and yet nothing seems to allow it to download correctly. either compatibility issues are haunting me from beyond the grave, or it's something else entirely.

A bottle of SPAM

11-21-2012

Bumping for continued problems and downtime. :C

A bottle of SPAM

11-22-2012

I will keep this vigil on this thread until our sojourn through bug fixes and fatal crashes is complete

A bottle of SPAM

11-23-2012

Captain's Log, day 1: I can open the Patcher but it refuses to update, instead immediately saying it's ready. The dark and stormy waves of the LoL Ocean begin to swirl around me again, but i must continue - i search for the secret and sacred island of Red Post. How it got its name i cannot be sure, but i have been told what i seek may lie inside.

A bottle of SPAM

11-24-2012

Captain's Log, Day 3: My crew has all starved or froze to death, leaving me the only person i can see for pages around. it's... so cold, but i must keep going to reach Red Post, even if i die in the process.
My darling Eliza, i only regret that i may never get a chance to play with you as Veigar ever again.

Shou Tucker

11-25-2012

I have a friend with this same problem. Do continue the captain's logs after you get it fixed though, because it's hilarious.

GnarlyPounder

11-25-2012

I have become more and more worried that my comrade SPAM will not be able to play LoL ever again. Please tell me there is a solution to his game issue!