Language file missing, please reinstall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

This has happened twice to me already.

I can log into league and I can start a game into champ select, but when the game is about to load, I always get this windows popup that asks me whether I allow this program to change stuff on windows, I click yes, but then league has this pop up that says language file missing, please re-install. It also then shows me a bugsplat.

I reinstalled league again and now it happened again. I am currently repairing my patcher but if I could get into the actual client but not the game. What can I do to fix this?

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

wow, even my repair had a unspecified error...

LeNoBia

11-27-2012

alrighty i had this issue as well because i was uninstalling and reinstalling alot to try and fix a diff problem and during a few of these installs i noticed this as well right before my game would normally load a box would pop up on desktop telling me my language file was missing i downloaded file viewer and my language files were fine BUT i was uninstalling and reinstalling alot trying to fix something else and it only happened with certain installs... i dont know if something just didnt download right sometimes or what cuz i got it from same place everytime BUT with a new download it did go away so i recommend that u delete EVERYTHING uninstall adobe air pando media and LOl and redownload LOL 9it will download the above mentioned programs on its own) and hopefully this will work for u! gluck!