Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

tried everything and nothing works

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipkwithcake

09-15-2012

this morning when i started my client it patched like usual and i clicked play and what pops up ive never seen before.
it says pvp.net fatal error 0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]
ive followed every bit of advice on the forums i can find, even deleting and re-installing the game 3 times and i still get the re-occurring error. I don't know what to do, can anyone tell me what they had to do if this has occurred for them?

ipkwithcake

09-15-2012

please anyone, i cant be the only one having this problem occurring after the patch.

ipkwithcake

09-15-2012

ive downloaded and re-installed for the 4th time, and now the patcher doesn't even appear it just starts in a black block and nothing has happened for about 10 minutes.

ipkwithcake

09-15-2012

bump

ipkwithcake

09-15-2012

bump

ipkwithcake

09-16-2012

anyone....

ipkwithcake

09-16-2012

bump

El Chavito

09-18-2012

same here !!

Dieinpeace1

09-18-2012

on your next reinstall try making sure you all of the files from the previous are completely wiped. I just had to do a reinstall and god a RAD's error because because the uninstaller left some files around. Also uninstall Pando Media Booster as well.

pchak

10-16-2012

Im sorry but if uninstall/reinstall doesnt work because it "leaves stuff around". Then the uninstaller is broke or there is incorrect cleanup. I have deleted the solutions folder, repaired the game, uninstall/reboot/reinstall. The error still exists. Here is a link to my thread. What is root cause of this error?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30299976#post30299976