We should have a Prison in League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imposhibible

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfWhip View Post
Actually I will present you with several flaws in your idea.
Okay so lets go based on instances I have had where I or my team have been reported for bad attitudes.

Instance 1: Troll on my team is 0/6 with 6 dorans rings 40 minutes into the game talking about how he is building properly. I say in all chat "Please report this ****ing troll" Then in turn they ALL reported me for saying the word ****ing.

Instance 2: Your team wont surrender but you have a important place you need to be as an urgent family issue has arised. in my case it was a death in the family, I asked several times "Can we surrender I have to go." then I got reported for negative attitude even though we were losing and I informed them of the issue in full detail.

Now let's also point out most people who report are butthurt that they lost the game or got stomped in by said person. In this case the people having fun could suffer even if they said something playfully/jokingly. Adding in a system like this would be horrible and would cause alot of people issues thus ruining the revenue the game make's it would limit the amount of players actively having fun and enjoying the game thus eliminating any form of fun some people can obtain from the game.

I am sorry and I highly respect you for trying to make a way to get rid of ragers but I have to disagree with you on this subject, downvote me if you guys want but I am just pointing out the obvious flaws with his idea. Much respect.
The tribunal already does a good job of taking these kind of cases and giving a fair judgement; if instead of a "ban for a week" penalty from your outcome in the tribunal you instead go to "Rune Prison" then you wouldn't have to worry about falsely winding up in jail because the tribunal, at least to my knowledge, is very reliable in giving a fair judgement.

Plus Riot makes the final call to ban someone from the tribunal cases, so if all else fails your case would go by them before imprisonment-and they take player treatment seriously enough to not throw you in jail if there isn't enough evidence of breaking the summoners code.

Vindexaoen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

riot pls

IcePegasus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

roit pls

LucidFlux

09-20-2012

Riot plz!

Lørd Abel

09-20-2012

b

Tyg13

09-20-2012

bampfest

Lørd Abel

09-20-2012

b

LucidFlux

09-20-2012

bump

Fatty Al

09-20-2012

Why no red posts

Vi Sensation

09-20-2012

bump