Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We should have a Prison in League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shesocold

09-16-2012

Not a fan of making the game less enjoyable for them by denying them f2p champs, lowering their IP, and differentiating them by putting a good vs bad thing but making a a prison thing where players get matched uip against other prison players sounds like a pretty good idea. Who knows maybe even keeps tabs on some of them and give them a chance to break free for good behavior.

Męw

09-16-2012

so many lols

RoflcoptorSoiSoi

09-16-2012

Here's why this probably won't happen. Riot would need to pay for special servers, for people who broke the summoner's code. So they could keep playing.

Mephiste

09-16-2012

This would be amazing. Let them troll eachother.

Wishing Umbreon

09-16-2012

Riot, make it happen

Demonic Instinct

09-16-2012

I'd like to see the game get mixed up a bit for the "bad" players, be it one team or both teams (if both teams are "prisoners&quot

Something funny like Runes/Masteries disabled, summoner spells disabled or random, or even champion teams random.

While the games would be entertaining as they were, I think it could get even more funny with some sort of randomness to spice them up.

Alexandra Avdey

09-16-2012

Call it the "Phantom Zone."

TSKMSTR

09-16-2012

Actually sounds fun...you have my support

Shiroikiri

09-16-2012

I like this idea. =D It could get people to be around people so similar to them that it'd be really easy for them to see what they themselves need to change, unless those people can't see that they themselves do those things. XD lol.

StormbreathDragn

09-16-2012

Idea!

In Rune Prison, the option to "Report" players is replaced with "Commend." If a prisoner gets commended enough by prisoners and non-prisoners alike, he gets out early for good behavior.