We should have a Prison in League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HailSing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

sounds like a good idea

Desmond Law

10-17-2012

Since riot "love to troll" (S2 tourny), why not have it so the violators have no idea they will be sent into Prison Draft. They can go to Pvp>summoners rift> and click on join game/ ill make my own and etc. But no matter what they press when they get to that point, they will always get stuck into Prison Draft. They will also have no idea that he have been conned until they get to the loading screen. Everything will look like normal of what they expect until they get to the loading screen, then they realise they have been stuck into Prison Draft. And for extra lulz, we can pit them up against the champ I made up on the bottom of the last page (101). And they won't realise they have to fight this one AI until its game time b.c. we'll trick them by still having summoner1- summoner5 on the right side of the screen. Then we its loading time, they see its just this stupidly op champ that they have to fight.

Nütcracko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Why no red post?

Shockbound

10-21-2012

ThatGoodGuyGreg

10-21-2012

I suffer from a condition called hyperhydrosis which basically means my sweat glands are like leaky faucets. I am 28 years old but I wear adult diapers (Depends?)
so that the back of my pants doesn't have a streak of wetness down them. At first this was all I used them for -- to cover up the stain of my butt sweat -- but over
time I learned to enjoy wearing diapers for the other benefits they confer. I can pee in public. I can be speaking to somebody and I can literally pee my pants, and
nobody has to know but me. There are very few things quite as stimulating as unloading my bladder into soft cottony absorbent material and letting my shlt swim around
in urine for a while before everything is absorbed. Yesterday I was talking to a woman I have a crush on and I peed myself, and it was the most erotic thing that ever
happened to me. I tried pooping in them once but it was a horrible mess to clean up and it smelled bad.

Swanky

10-21-2012

riot pls.

gonz4dieg

10-21-2012

bump

Gryphon48

10-22-2012

Bump

Bad Luck Braum

10-22-2012

Wat, I swear I upvoted this before.

/shrug *upvotes again*

ThrillOfTheBlunt

10-22-2012

bump for justice