Lane Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YFJason

09-15-2012

Anyone have a build for either AP or AD? I don't want a jungle build, and I prefer the build have each step to step.

Thanks

MuhGeeSher

09-15-2012

Shaco really belongs in the jungle. He can of course AP-mid .
Going AP mid -> Sorc. Boots, Kages into DFG, Rabadons, Lich Bane, Abyssal or Hourglass, and lastly a defensive item. ( Banshee's Veil / GA / etc. )
Flat AP Quints, Magic Pen. Reds, Flat Mana Regen Yellows, Flat MR blues.
21/0/9 Taking all the ability-based in 21. and Upgraded Flash + Mana per lvl, mana regen + increased buff duration ( longer blues ) .

Fluffy1

09-15-2012

if your laning you have to build AP, AD just cant lane cause his only decent harrass then(decive) results in his death

i main lane AP shaco usually in a bot supporting role not taking CS, no point taking many since you have no late game as shaco, ever unless your mid or top and rofl stoping a badie, but mid hes fine in.

i start with Dring first cause most of my early dmg is jitbs so dont need to get close but the standard boots and pots works fine. my core build is 2 Drings, sorc boots and then DFG, usualy in that order. then i go deathcap vs average-squishy teams and void stave first against beefy teams.

then you grab lichbane and you can insta kill carries with this burst then before they can even blink, amusing vs trynd cause he cant ult in time.

if somehow you got this far finnish with GA or hourglass