Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I dodged south americans and rose 300 elo.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roayel

09-15-2012

I have lost COUNTLESS games because of South Americans, and I even created a Reddit post talking about it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/vykjs/south_americans_on_the_na_lol_server/

I started dodging every match where I saw a South American in the lobby, and my elo rose 300, you guys should try it.

icanthear

09-15-2012

just an useless thread passing down

VeryFamous

09-15-2012

Quote:
Roayel:
I have lost COUNTLESS games because of South Americans, and I even created a Reddit post talking about it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/vykjs/south_americans_on_the_na_lol_server/

I started dodging every match where I saw a South American in the lobby, and my elo rose 300, you guys should try it.

I dodge whenever I get the feeling someone (usually a duo queue) don't speak English. If they ask in English if anyone speaks (insert language here) or i see a foreign language typed at all, I dodge.

I have had MANY bad experiences with south americans, as i'm sure many LoL NA players have. I realize some of the "not clearly trolling" ones might mean well, but this is a TEAM GAME. Everyone must have some ability to communicate with each other.

The stereotypical trolling, feeding and last picking a champ we don't need, or straight up demanding to duo top malzahar/nunu when we already have an amumu jungler locked in is reason enough for me. These situations happen too often.

Kat Dennings

09-15-2012

Quote:
VeryFamous:
I dodge whenever I get the feeling someone (usually a duo queue) don't speak English. If they ask in English if anyone speaks (insert language here) or i see a foreign language typed at all, I dodge.

I have had MANY bad experiences with south americans, as i'm sure many LoL NA players have. I realize some of the "not clearly trolling" ones might mean well, but this is a TEAM GAME. Everyone must have some ability to communicate with each other.

The stereotypical trolling, feeding and last picking a champ we don't need, or straight up demanding to duo top malzahar/nunu when we already have an amumu jungler locked in is reason enough for me. These situations happen too often.

good luck if you ever get to 2k where every other player is taiwanese or korean

VeryFamous

09-15-2012

Quote:
Stixr:
good luck if you ever get to 2k where every other player is taiwanese or korean

I'm sure you know all about 2k when your highest elo is 1736 haha.

Dsg19319

09-15-2012

Never won a game with any Mexicans or South Americans. The LoL rules are the team with the most Mex/SA loses. True facts...

Alberickk Xtarr

09-15-2012

Quote:
Dsg19319:
Never won a game with any Mexicans or South Americans. The LoL rules are the team with the most Mex/SA loses. True facts...

I dont think that's true cuz i rock and im mexican and i undertand everything, this is just racism u cant do ir with blacks anymore so u do with latins, me and my friends have beaten A LOT and i mean A LOT of north american teams, but a lot, really the thing is the game is in english so i do support a good communicaton with teams but believe me havin a latin american in the team its not always a bad thing MOST AMERICAN WISH TO PLAY LIKE I DO, period.

Jesot

09-16-2012

Yeah. I lost a ranked game that I knew I should have dodged earlier because of South Americans. I need to figure out when they're on the most (seems to be later at night) so I know not to play at all because while I can dodge, that puts me out of playing at all for an hour. And that sucks.

xkhazixmaster18

09-16-2012

most racist thread in LOL forum?

FullMetal Zilean

09-17-2012

jajajaja