Question on item sheen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajehKOH

09-21-2010

Well I was messing around with sheen on katrina today and I dont see any damage increase. I used it with her Ult after using a ability to activate it. The damage stayed at 50 at lvl 6. Shouldnt it be 100 damage for the 100% boost? I also use it for her knife throw and hardley any damage increase. I did it multiple times on champs and creeps. Or is base damage increase only applied for regular basic attcks? Im a noob, help pls.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

It's not a boost to the skill. Sheen gives a boost to your Auto-Attack (just the right-click basic attack) AFTER you use a spell/skill.

On Katarina, it's not exactly the best choice.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

You get a buff, which deals bonus damage on your next attack equal to 100% of your base damage. However it does not increae your damage. So, skills based on damage (like Kat), critical strikes, anything which is on fucntion of your damage, will not effect it. Just look at it as different element which deals damage to the target.

MajehKOH

09-21-2010

ok thanks alot.