I am 16% Justice Rating with 1120

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AppleDough

09-15-2012

I give up. I just started, a bit late, but honestly is there a Tribunal Bot? I know I was punishing, but more than half of the time they fed, one guy was 0/15+ twice!

lol I guess we gotta trick the bot guys, kind of pardon a little, then punish, then get a good mix so I can get some of that delicious tears IP XD

jk i quit tribunal

Toki Doki

09-15-2012

... or you could you know.

Read it.

Mattwiki

09-15-2012

Or you can read through the games/chat logs like you're supposed to and give a fair judgement based on the evidence provided (also because you agreed to the terms of use of the Tribunal).

Just because someone doesn't get any kills doesn't mean they intentionally fed. Look at the assists, cs, items, game chat, etc.

Daen

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ima Gooby Goober View Post
... or you could you know.

Read it.
Agreed.

AppleDough

09-15-2012

I did read every case. In fact, I scroll down in each case to look for cursing or caps lock.

I had a guy who was hispanic, the first game he said pendejos, I am half spanish from my moms side so I knew that meant like "dumbasses"

Even then, I noticed on his last game of 5 games, he didnt say a word. His score though was 0/15 and a couple games back he had the same score. So I felt bad that he was having communication problems for the most part, he called Katarina, karina.

But, he did feed two games and it was a bit much for a feed. At least get a kill or something, 0 kills both times? Over all it seemed like it was a better idea to punish because of the feeding and the game where he swore in spanish, I felt like "why not? seems toxic enough" guess not.

Guess all my reading, time, looking at scores and builds was for nothing, because it's really not that hard to scroll down and click around reading.

Well, it doesn't take time for me, and I've always tried to do that. It really seems like a lot of the people on there need to be punished. Maybe lower the punishments though? I did pardon one guy because it was one game and they reported him when he didnt swear or do anything, but it really seems like the rest had feeding and swearing.

TinyTavi

09-15-2012

If all you want is IP, stop using the tribunal. You don't get IP anymore.

AppleDough

09-15-2012

There is hope guys! I honestly think I was having bad luck, and I probably have to not be so harsh, apparently.

Communication problem, not verbal. They couldn't even understand him.

AppleDough

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyTavi View Post
That part was a joke about the IP, I wasn't planning on replying to this. I am using an IP Boost so I don't need the IP, I just want to see if toxic players are on tribunal and if they are to ban them. So hopefully I don't get to play with them. I don't use it often, I am really testing out this new system though. I am not going to give up. I don't know much if there is a detection of too many times you Punish in a row?

I just hope it doesn't come down to randomly Pardon or Punish for rating or something... there have been many complaint threads already about people trying to punish when somone goes 0/15.

I guess they are just that new to the game to get a bad score in a few games. I'll have to really put some thought into skill range then.

Xenîth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

The only beef I have with the new tribunal system is that skipping apparently counts negatively to your score.

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyTavi View Post
i thought you get MORE ip now for getting streaks or w.e