I need a new champ... but who???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mysticbolt

Recruiter

09-15-2012

alright so ive been having trouble deciding what new champion i should get i have enough ip to get anyone i want but i just don't know who. i tend to solo top more but i also like support. my main champ is cho just cause of how hard he can snowball but if you guys had any suggestions to good champs please help me out=) thanks!

ADCS GreenJ

09-15-2012

Hello MysticBolt,
For a solo top there are many choices, some of my favorites being: Riven, Darius, Lee Sin, Yorick, Nidalee, or Udyr. Riven, Darius, Lee Sin, and Udyr are for hard core, fight-whenever-you-can type of champions, while Nidalee is a poking type of champion. Last, Yorick, my favorite solo top, is for a passive, farming, and poking lane. Hope I could help!

-ADCS GreenJ

mysticbolt

Recruiter

09-15-2012

thanks =) i actually already have yorick and hes really good its just i find that late game all he can do is use his ult on the ad carry which is awesome but in a 1v1 he cant do that much. thanks anyway tho i might just get riven or udyr =)

PrideStalker18

09-15-2012

Why don't you try Diana? She's pretty AD and OP

LoLersBane

09-15-2012

counter bruiser bruiser lux

A Jolly Walrus

09-15-2012

I personally really like Jayce as a top lane. He can build tanky with trinity and has endless utility with 2 movesets.

Rumble is fun, but doesn't deal as much damage as he should.

Nautilus is also fun.

Treza

09-15-2012

i recommend kayle and irelia. when played well kayle is one of the most underrated champs and i just really picked up irelia for real for the first time about 2 weeks ago and ive been decimating with her. shes got pretty good sustain early on, and farms under tower like a champion so if you can really slow roll your lane push wise, you can have a really easy laning phase. irelia is also one of the champions who can really get out of control with a couple of items similar to champions like jax and akali. irelias passive is something that at first you will look at it and think meh.. but you learn to love it

also anivia and galio are 2 of my favorites as well although i havent been playing those much lately

Handsome Diusus

09-15-2012

Riven/Irelia are my two favorite and Rumble is after those two.

Calmerencer

09-15-2012

Learn to master karma mid and i assure u things will go better

Captain Brazzers

09-15-2012

Udyr is my personal favourite to play. Irelia, Riven, Yorick and Wukong are my other top lane picks. Relly/Wu are fragile early but scale extremely well.

Also, Singed. So goddamn fun (read: trolly) to play.