A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdainMorll

01-16-2013

Odain's face twisted into a suprised frown as he felt himself being pulled slightly, though his shock melted away when he felt Velisa's lips. He happily returned the kiss, letting it go on for awhile before breaking off, smiling softly "I'll...see you again soon, Velisa. Stay safe, alright?" he said to her quietly.

Ask Fortune

01-16-2013

"Of course." Velisa cooed, smiling. "Bye for now~."

OdainMorll

01-16-2013

Odain let go of her before hesitating to climb off the boat and land on the port shortly below "Seeya soon!" he called out before waving and starting to walk off, moving his hood up as he disappears into the town.

AODRG

03-04-2013

Sam followed Fortune out of her bar, hoping she knew her was around the island to help her find Alice. She hoped they hadn't left harbor yet.

"So where should we start first?" Sam asked.

Ask Fortune

03-05-2013

Sarah shrugged almost helplessly, looking around.

"If they're pirates, they'll likely either be at some pub, or buying supplies from the dockside market." She said, starting off.

AODRG

03-05-2013

"Well...I guess we could start with the market," Sam started, "Better than going into these pubs. Seems like yours is the only clean one on this island."

Sam sighed, looking down the street, "I just hope she's okay."

Ask Fortune

03-06-2013

"Eh, some aren't bad." Sarah replied. "If you want to be safe, go to whatever pub Graves is in. He might destroy the place, but noooobody else will try anything.

Sarah led Sam to the market, where makeshift stalls of boxes and netting were selling some food, clothes, and many things that ships may need. Sails, ropes, nets, buoys, oars, and the like.

AODRG

03-06-2013

Sam surveyed the area, trying to see if she could recognize anybody as the attackers from last night.

"Hmm...not to busy here today I'm guessing," She remarked. In truth she didn't know just how busy Bildgewater markets can get, but compared to Demacia there was practically no one here,

She looked around until she caught a glimpse of someone wearing the same bandanna one of the pirates were last night. It was a silk red with the jolly roger tiled over it.

"Hey, I recognize that guy," Sam exclaimed quietly to Fortune, "He was the guy who threw me into the water."

Ask Fortune

03-07-2013

"You sure?" Sarah asked. "Alright."

Sarah calmly approached the man, drawing Awe. And when she got near, she aimed at him.

"Yoohoo." She cooed.

AODRG

03-07-2013

The pirate turned to Sarah with a quick smirk that immediately disapeared once he saw her.

"Oh woah lady, ya don't need ta be poin'--wait, ya dat pirate hunter, Fortune," He quickly backed up a bit, "Whatcha want wit' me? I aint done not'ing wrong."

Sam quickly walked up next to Sarah, "Oh hello there. Remember me?"

The pirate did in fact recognize Sam, but simply played it of as though he had never seen her before, "Um...shoul' I miss?"

"Hmm...perhaps he needs something to jog his memory," Sam replied, looking over at Fortune.