A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

01-12-2013

"Aw, why?" Velisa asked. "You're allowed to have a personal life."

OdainMorll

01-12-2013

"The higher-ups take the whole 'Summoner' business very seriously, moreso than the students like myself for sure. I can understand why though...it's our job to help keep the peace, it's a pretty big responsibility...even though anyone could do what we do given the training." Odain said to Velisa with a more confident tone than usual, before shrugging lightly.

Ask Fortune

01-13-2013

"Bah." Velisa said. "Well, at least you got some action~."

She laughed, and wrapped an arm around him happily.

OdainMorll

01-13-2013

Odain couldn't help but blush alittle more, looking toward her slightly "And what amazing action it was." he said with a happy chuckle, returning the one-armed embrace.

Ask Fortune

01-13-2013

"Next time, we'll start earlier, so we can have at it more than once." Velisa said. "You need practice. Delicious practice~... you know, it'll be a while before we dock~..."

OdainMorll

01-13-2013

"I look foward to it, heh." Odain said suprisingly without too much stuttering, although it'd be clear he was being playful. However as she makes her 'offer' he coughs up in suprise and tenses up a bit, immediatly changing the subject "Y-You know, the ocean really does look amazing when reflecting the sun's light!" he said with a rather high-pitched tone.

Ask Fortune

01-13-2013

"THAT'S THE STUTTERING OF A MAN WHO WAS PROPOSITIONED!" Sarah yelled from the helm.

Velisa laughed happily.

OdainMorll

01-14-2013

Odain blinked for a moment as it took him awhile to realise Sarah was talking about him, slowly turning his head over to her and glaring death, although coming from him it'd probably be adorable.
"So, what do you think Miss Fortune will have you guys do after you leave port again?"

Ask Fortune

01-14-2013

"I dunno." Velisa replied, grinning. "Hunt pirates, probably. It's what we do. Why?"

OdainMorll

01-14-2013

"It's just a bit odd, I guess...it seems like you spend /alot/ of time hunting pirates, but I suppose it is your career afterall" he said with a smile, sighing briefly "You're probably helping people alot more than I am."