A Day in Bilgewater (Very open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

12-30-2012

"We'll see how good it was." Velisa replied.

Velisa gave just half a second for Odain to get what that meant, when suddenly, she rolled over and leapt upon him~.

OdainMorll

12-30-2012

Odain opened a single eye as he slowly turned over to Velisa "I don't ge- woah!" he said outloud when he suddenly found her jumping onto him, struggling a bit before laying flat on his back, staring up toward her with a shakey, flustered face "...H-Hi there..."

Ask Fortune

12-30-2012

"Hello~." Velisa cooed, kicking the door closed. "Sarah will be listening no matter how quiet you are, so don't fight it~."

OdainMorll

12-30-2012

Odain felt his heart skip a beat as the door was kicked shut, only to have it quicken in pace very rapidly. He gulps down and rests his arms flat on the floor, looking around "W-Well I uhm...it's...I'm uh.." he once again stuttered out before calming down just a bit, smiling weakly but evidently at a loss

Ask Fortune

12-30-2012

Velisa smirked wide.

"Don't worry, I'm not expecting much but a gasp and a smile~." She said mischievously. "Now... time to drop anchor~."

OdainMorll

01-08-2013

...Odain awoke in the morning and shifted around a bit, his eyes fluttering open to see that Velisa was still in his arms...and that they were both still mostly nude.

"...G-Good morning, Velisa." he said softly to her, wondering if she's awake.

Ask Fortune

01-09-2013

"Why hello." Velisa said, smirking slightly. "Dunno about you, but I had a pretty good yesterday."

OdainMorll

01-09-2013

With a bright smile Odain lets one of his arms drop so that only one is around her now, soon starting to blush from her laying on top of him. "Yesterday was..." he started with, taking awhile before continuing "...one of the best days of my life." he then said, chuckling.

Ask Fortune

01-09-2013

Velisa grinned, and got off of him.

"Yeah, it was fun~." She said, sitting against the wall. "Feel different~?"

OdainMorll

01-09-2013

Odain sighed out a bit as she got off of him, taking in a deep breath before responding to her, apparently keeping his view off of her at the moment "I certainly feel...happier than I usually do waking up." he said with another laugh